** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

DP World Tour Championship

MinellaWorksop

The season ending finale on the European Tour (DP World Tour).

50 players in the field. And I've decided to have a play. Picking five players all backed each way with Skybet who paying a 1/5 Top Six finish each way terms.

Viktor Hovland 10/1

Shane Lowry 14/1

Tommy Fleetwood 14/1

Ryan Fox 25/1

Kurt Kitayama 28/1

Rory McIIroy  3/1 bet365  - Yes very short price but he should win if playing to his form, two wins and seven top 5 finishes here.

Matt Fitzpatrick 9/1 each-way 6 places hills -  Course record of 4-1-12-34-9-1-2. 

Shane Lowry 14/1 each-way  6 places hills - On top form this season, three top 10 finishes and a second here in 2017. 

Fitzpatrick so good around this course. Why I ignored him I do not know lol. I'll be rooting for him for you guys though tomorrow.

1 hour ago, fd1972uk said:

Not sure why I went lowry, never had any joy or even close joy with him, maybe regret not choosing Hatton instead now, but the big boys are creeping up.

Nomen going well but think he'll tail off.

Definitely agree with you here mate, the class is certainly rising to the top. Be really interesting to see Rahm, McIlroy and Fitzpatrick duel it out in tomorrow's final round.

8 hours ago, fd1972uk said:

Rahm wins well, nomen stayed on well too. MF did tail off ended my chances.

Rahm is another who loves the Earth Course. Shame about Fitzpatrick. Wayward driving cost him the title this time around. Fleetwood the only one to finish in the places of my gaggle of picks.