** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Non-League Predictions - 5th November

Darran

Kidderminster v Darlington
2 sides who are likely to be in the play-offs at the end of the season and I don't think there is much between them at which makes the drift on the away side pretty mental really. Darlo did have a little wobble where they didn't win in 4 games, but then the first two of those were a draw against Brackley and a loss to Kings Lynn and they are currently the top 2 in the table. They then lost 2-1 to Buxton who happened to score with their only 2 shots on target from just 5 shots in total. Then in the 1-1 draw against Leamington they had an xG of 3.42. They followed that up with an easy win at Telford on Tuesday night. Kidderminster are just struggling for consistency as highlighted by the fact they have won 4, drawn 2 and lost 4 of their last 10 games. They were involved in good game on Tuesday night at Scarborough which the home team won 4-2. Like I say I don't think there is much between those two sides so the price on an away win is way too big.

Spennymoor v Gloucester
Gloucester were disappointing on Monday, but I did fear it might be one game too many and coming so close after the Kings Lynn effort that is what happened. The game was played in horrid weather though and whilst Bradford did deserve to win their 2 goals were down to keeper error and a deflection. Gloucester signed two more players before the game as I thought, but then you had a large part of the team who had barely played together. A few days training since will have helped on that front and they travel to a Spennymoor side who have won just 3 games this season and only 1 of those was at home. We of course had Chester to beat them on Tuesday night at a big price. They have drawn half of their league games so the draw is a concern, but I think we will bounce back from Monday's loss and add more misery to Spennymoor's season.

Slough v St Albans
Opposing Slough has been profitable for us in recent weeks and I was right to swerve them against a Worthing side I wasn't that impressed with when I saw them play Dulwich last week. I am happy to take them on again here though against a St Albans side who are in really good shape at the moment. There has been plenty of improvement since they sacked their manager and they come here on the back of a 6-0 win over Hampton on Tuesday night.

Darlington 1pt @ 100/30 with William Hill (take up to 2/1)
Gloucester 1pt @ 2/1 with Betfred, Betfair, Paddy Power, Skybet and Bet365 (William Hill 21/10 take up to 6/4)
St Albans 2pts @ 17/10 with Bet365 (take up to 5/4

Not a great price but Lewes(4-5) look good at Brighlingsea in the Isthmian premier. Lewes unbeaten in 5 whilst Brightlingsea have been suffering some very heavy losses in the last few weeks. 

My team Bromsgrove look in a bit of turmoil, 20 per cent wage cut for the players, an interim manager that is more permanent than interim to save  money, no win for ages and a very leaky defence. Royston have been very disappointing this season by their standards but I'll be on them today (7-5) 

Ps.... Are you on twitter Darran to follow?