Mobile phone misclicks

I've been silent since my fat arthritic finger miss click just before the start of the Arc De Triomphe

A three figure bet on a horse I did not fancy is a warning  that my "latter the better and bigger " tactic comes with a health warning on mobile phones. 

Well hard work has recovered half the damage of that one mad moment. 

Brings me back to Ascot. 

Backing ew in races with long odds on winners is the best tactic in betting.

A penalty kick to nothing.

This media idea that everybody loves BAAEED and wants to see him win? Sorry but 90% of the crowd "including me" will betting and cheering for their outsider horse.

A Derby winner ADAYAR v a Derby, Arc De Triomphe scaredy pants dodger BAAEED is enough for me to bet the Godolphin horse.

But any of the others ew. I can make a case for . Especially ROYAL CHAMPION at 40-1

This is a 10f race on unforgiving ground. Its not your 8f "flat track bully" race that the Haggis horse built his reputation around.

Or...millions went to watch Seabiscuit and Phar Lap movies...I cried at both. But who is going to watch the movie of the Flat Track Bully horses Frankel and Baaeed who spent their careers outside the big three races. DERBY,  KING GEORGE and the ARC. Scared stiff of playing away from home?

Sorry but I recall Brigader Gerrard...take them all on. Camelot and Njinsky dying on their swords in the St. Leger..

These are hero horses.