** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Jack's World Series Of Darts

Fader

We have some Darts this weekend. The "Jack's World Series Of Darts" kicks off on Friday and is played in Holland. Johnny Clayton beat Van Den Bergh last year but he most certainly has had a slight decline in his form and Price is the unsurprising favourite. I am going with 3. One from the bottom half, which is Joe Cullen and 2 from the top, Van Den Bergh and Danny Noppert

Van Den Bergh likes this event, reaching the final last year and hitting 100+ averages in all but one match. He also has some good form recently and has a consistency about him now in the big events. Cullen is in a bottom half that I'm keen to take on and he has come off a win at the Hungarian Darts Trophy. He can beat anybody on his day, Joe and 14/1 seems fair. Finally, I'll take one Dutchman, in Noppert. His form isn't as hot as it previously was but at 33/1 he is a big price for a man that was in blinding form not too long ago and can mix it with the best on his day, too.

2pts e/w Van Den Bergh to win WSOD 19/2 paddypower
1pt e/w J Cullen to win WSOD 14/1 bet365
1pt e/w D Noppert to win WSOD 33/1 betfred

7 hours ago, mikeymike10 said:

Any picks today? Petersen over gates?

Nothing really screamed at me tonight. I thought about Campbell, which has came through but I also would have thought Petersen would come through. I just want to see Noppert take out Whitlock in the last match. May have some for tomorrow though.

A few 50/50 type matches tonight but largely players that I've backed on the outright market and so I don't want to stick all my eggs in one basket. The one I will have tonight though is Peter Wright to beat Smith. Wright looked good last night and hit a 100+ average. Sherrock had 100% on her doubling and he still saw it through and aslong as he can keep up his scoring then he should see the win through.

I'll take a point accy as it's money back if one loses (4 legs minimum) with PP.

5.5pts Wright to beat Smith 8/11 paddypower
1pt Wade, Cullen, Wright and Noppert 7.5/1 paddypower