** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat-Wednesday 24th August.

1.50 Muss Mahalik 11/4 (2 pt win)

2.30 Catt Ventura Express 5/2 (1 pt win at 9/2 last night)

1 x 2 pt win double poss return 26.25

Singles:

2.30 Catt Embour 0.60 at 7/1 @Gary66selection and Vintage Clarets 0.60 win at 9/1 @black rabbit's selection

6.20 staked so far

Wise Eagle fancied by @The Brigadier and @clinton in the 3.20 at Muss but not had a chance to look at that one yet.  And, I have to prepare a roast lamb meal so may miss it.

Wil come back and look at evening meetings later

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like my racing is fraught with drama today.  My first horse was carried by another horse and Catterick has been abandoned because of unsafe ground.

I have had 2 pts win on Wise Eagle in the 3.20 at Muss at 4.1 hoping to retrieve some stake money

NB Traded out Wise Eagle because the going has changed

Well done to Wise Eagle, only got back 0.39 pts.  The going change made no difference

Nothing wonderful for tonight's racing IMO.  Have gone for some outsiders based upon the Trainer's track record

5.50 Sed Iolani 1 pt win at 8.6 Diane Sayer has a good track record over hurdles here

6.20 Sed First Revolution 0.30 win at 12/1 Martin Todhunter 28% strike rate in chases here

6.50 Sed Calculous 0.15 win at 33/1 (Sara Ender) and Largy Reach 0.15 at 22/1 (Don McCaine).  @Zilzaliannaps Danking at 100/1.  All probably subject to a rule 4 deduction as Allbetsoff is a significant non runner

8.00 Km Fascinating race; I hope I get to watch it.  I have had 1 pt win on Asaassi at 6.2.  The horse is much better than its last race

8.80 Total stakes today

Best wishes to all still in there punting

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good last race, if Asaassi had kicked on a bit more it may not have got caught by a neck.  One lucky winner with First Revolution so a loss on the day of 4.51 pts.  Makes my MTD -63.41 and YTD =-265.59

7 races tomorrow class 4 and above with only a couple with 3/1 favourites; the rest are shorter

Not forgetting 7 bookies benefit races at Newcastle with a Racing League event.  May take part with very low stakes.  Will focus on trainers with a good record at Newcastle.  None but the brave should bet big in these shambles of races

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

4 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Looks like my racing is fraught with drama today.  My first horse was carried by another horse and Catterick has been abandoned because of unsafe ground.

I have had 2 pts win on Wise Eagle in the 3.20 at Muss at 4.1 hoping to retrieve some stake money

NB Traded out Wise Eagle because the going has changed

Well done to Wise Eagle, only got back 0.39 pts.  The going change made no difference

Nothing wonderful for tonight's racing IMO.  Have gone for some outsiders based upon the Trainer's track record

5.50 Sed Iolani 1 pt win at 8.6 Diane Sayer has a good track record over hurdles here

6.20 Sed First Revolution 0.30 win at 12/1 Martin Todhunter 28% strike rate in chases here

6.50 Sed Calculous 0.15 win at 33/1 (Sara Ender) and Largy Reach 0.15 at 22/1 (Don McCaine).  @Zilzaliannaps Danking at 100/1.  All probably subject to a rule 4 deduction as Allbetsoff is a significant non runner

8.00 Km Fascinating race; I hope I get to watch it.  I have had 1 pt win on Asaassi at 6.2.  The horse is much better than its last race

8.80 Total stakes today

Best wishes to all still in there punting

Are you still keeping a record of your profit ?

5 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

Are you still keeping a record of your profit ?

Yesterday's Update.  I tend to "edit" my posts theses days.  I will normally only "Quote" when I get a multiples winner

Went for the wrong fancied selection for the second part of my double.  Damn it.  Would have loved to have cleared my monthly deficit.  No peace for the wicked I guess.  - 2.70; MTD -58.90 & YTD -261.08