Downhearted but not defeated

My York competion tips failed lamentably yesterday.

I love York but Class 1 race courses and group races I will leave to better judges than me.

Having said that place ew money on King of Stars and three others did give me a small profit. 

Ive never been comfortable betting at York. Ascot and Newbury. My method of thinking like a horse does not seem to work. I guess I am a lower class working boy and places like Catterick (I nearly went through the card on Tuesday and today Chepstow are more my usual horses and betting company. I have never walked a Frankel around a field and down a country lane but I have plenty of class 6 grinders listening to their moans.  I have entered two for the York competion not to be a sulking sourpuss but my main work is in the humble last three handicaps at Chepstow. Still to be resolved. So I had better crack on. Good luck everybody!

Update.

£5 ew 3.25 Redredrobin

£1 ew treble with 4.00 Hagia Sophia plus 4.35 Secretfact.

The 1.40 sent shivers down my spine asbthe runners eventuslly devided HIGH DRAW is best

Only the outsider Maokai was hitting the softened ground comfortably and virtually plodded to to victory as the others wrestled with their feet.

It looks like a day of shocks at Chepstow to me.

I now fear 3.25 Connies Rose and Otago 

4.00 Darcys Rock and  EPERIUS

4.30 Master Sully

But heigh ho! My first picks seem still bang their with a big chance.