** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Scottish Open

Really good field for this event, which it rightly deserves, thanks to the co-alignment deal between  the DP World Tour and PGA Tour.

My 6 man squad are as follows, with prices from Bet365 as a reference:

Aaron Rai 70/1

Justin Rose 70/1

Sam Burns 30/1

Tyrrell Hatton 50/1

Sebastian Soderberg 300/1

Cameron Smith 28/1

Best of luck to all.

Just going for Scottish Open, just used up all free bets

Got a sneaky suspicion about Rahm, he doesnt merit the favourite for me, but think this might be his time. 

Also went Thomas and Fitzpatrick. 

Also. Went ew on Rose, fox and hatton. 

See that the LIV defectors are there too, probably outwith the majors not sure how much determination will be in their play, so probably. for the most part will stay away from them, mind you getting confused who is and isnt on tours. 

9 hours ago, fd1972uk said:

Just going for Scottish Open, just used up all free bets

Got a sneaky suspicion about Rahm, he doesnt merit the favourite for me, but think this might be his time. 

Also went Thomas and Fitzpatrick. 

Also. Went ew on Rose, fox and hatton. 

See that the LIV defectors are there too, probably outwith the majors not sure how much determination will be in their play, so probably. for the most part will stay away from them, mind you getting confused who is and isnt on tours. 

Agreed mate. This whole LIV malarkey is just well confusing. I heard first of all, that the LIV players were banned from playing in the Scottish Open, then I saw the playing field seeing Grace, Poulter and Harding with tee times and it turns out they have put some kind of legal injunction in against their bans and can now play.

Harding currently sits in about 3rd place as I type finishing his first round on 5 under. It's definitely making the game of golf look like a circus at the moment.

9 hours ago, fd1972uk said:

Yeah I noticed Harding, always liked backing him but can't trust them for these types of tournaments,  maybe the big tournies, not that the Scottish Open isn't one though, just think most may have eye on Open next week.

Dad has went Burns and Hovland.

I agree completely mate. A great example being last year's Scottish Open, where a certain Collin Morikawa finished in 71st place then duly went and made merry in The Open the following week.