** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
** January Naps Competition Result: 1st Craig bluenose, 2nd Gary66, 3rd 1945harry. KO Cup Winner Wanderlust. Most Winners CS 333 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Gooner’s 1.01 & 1.02

JdsGooner90

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Aldric it was a good run, my best so far. 

Happy with the profit however feel if I was more brave and delayed the banking each time I would have ended up with quite a bit more. When I do eventually get to the lower odds on my new thread I will bank less and hope to hit another good run.

Maybe give it a go yourself? It is good to see others giving it a go too

41 minutes ago, JdsGooner90 said:

Thanks Aldric it was a good run, my best so far. 

Happy with the profit however feel if I was more brave and delayed the banking each time I would have ended up with quite a bit more. When I do eventually get to the lower odds on my new thread I will bank less and hope to hit another good run.

Maybe give it a go yourself? It is good to see others giving it a go too

Yeah more profit along the way without banking but always that risk of losing everything!

I might try again, used to do a variety of things on here and maybe will start again soon.

Been years since I spoke to yourself and skittle, surprised you are both still here! ?

I miss my last bank standing threads, used to enjoy them but my lack of discipline used to always get the better of me ?

• 1 year later...