** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Ryder Cup

owenclass

• 2 weeks later...

Cant see past US, think they'll win with a bit to spare. 

Hills are doing top points player with £5 free bet for every match that player wins. 

Rahm would be the only one for me to consider for Europeans as he'll probably be played regularly. 

See a few tips for Cantlay, but think I'm swaying more with Schauffele, seems these 2 will probably be used the most. 

On 9/21/2021 at 10:17 AM, fd1972uk said:

Hills are doing top points player with £5 free bet for every match that player wins. 

That might tempt me in for an interest.

Looking at the spreads, Rahm clear fav for top overall scorer with Thomas, Cantlay and McIlroy bunched together slightly ahead of the pack. That's not really very different to the fixed odds market, so nothing leaping out for me yet.

Thomas is the RP tip at 9/1 but 10s can be had in a couple of places.

Didn't read it correctly didn't actually watch it but didn't realise they were in play on round 2, lol. 

US look like romping this, I do have them on a double but would love to see Europe win, but just can't see it. 

Schauffele has already picked me up 2 free £5 bets meaning my £10 qualifying bet has already paid off well. He's actually sitting favourite for combined points and can cash out for just under £30 but I'm gonna just leave it. 

Pretty sure Johnson will be the top points player, Schauffele goes up against Rory. So got one more chance for a free fiver, he's 10/1 going into last round, could cash in for a little over that, but I'll take my chance.  Did look at Rahm he's 2nd favourite going into last round, he's been brilliant for Europe. 

Got US on a double I had, so have a decent return which looks pretty good odds to achieve. 

Edited by fd1972uk