L1 & L2 Predictions > Aug 14th

448.png 427.png

Its too early to hunt high odds. We must see enough games to see the strength of the teams. Morecambe coach Derek Adams from 2019 took a weak team and managed and the last year with a very valuable coaching raise it to League one. The point is that the coach returned to League two after accepting a good contract from the "roosters" of Bradford. The reason is simple. The bantams show that they want to rise this year and a good manager with nice experience who knew the category well was what they needed. They also made some good transfers and now they seem to be very focused on the target. This was evident from the first away match in St. James Park against Exeter, which you consider a very good team in the category. The players performed very well but the team did not manage to score. It does not matter as the team is still in the assembly but it showed very good elements in the high game but mainly in creating phases for goals based on the good use of the ball. I do not think Oldham has anything better than last year and in my opinion will move to positions from the middle of the standings and down.

BRADFORD CITY to win  (1.85)

376.png  397.png

After the decline and flight of 13 key players, something new seems to be starting in WEDNESDAY again. A nice sponsor (MACRON), some nice signings Hunt, Wings, Adeniran, Shodipo, and the new deal with windass is a nice news for sheffield and finally Daren Moore is a nice Owner to build a new idea. Scoring i believe is a problem to must be solve but there is a very good atmosphere at the moment in the team.

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY to win (1.72)