** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Gooner’s 250

JdsGooner90

Unlucky but I just don’t see the appeal of this way of betting. Let’s acknowledge that I don’t like it but some people can make it pay, where do you think your edge is? If you’re not identifying bets where the odds are better than the true odds then you’re just dodging bullets and will only show a profit if you’re lucky.

My gut feel is that anyone who does well at this bets very selectively and that you may be forcing it by placing too many bets. But, in fairness, what do I know! :)

4 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Unlucky but I just don’t see the appeal of this way of betting. Let’s acknowledge that I don’t like it but some people can make it pay, where do you think your edge is? If you’re not identifying bets where the odds are better than the true odds then you’re just dodging bullets and will only show a profit if you’re lucky.

My gut feel is that anyone who does well at this bets very selectively and that you may be forcing it by placing too many bets. But, in fairness, what do I know! :)

Was a very unlucky day but hey thats gambling! If that Wales bet won I could have easily got on a decent run but we will never know now. 

I may have to reduce the starting bank to £5 if i struggle to get on a run. Can’t keep throwing £10 a time at it if this win rate continues.