** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > April 13th

Darran

Having gone so close to landing 4/4 on the draw yankee last week I am going to have another go on tonight's games. Again I am going to use Boreham Wood as a cornerstone for the bet. They travel to Chesterfield and given they tend to win their games 1-0 I don't think there will be much in this game at all. They are both good sides and the draw certainly stands out as value. Dagenham and Eastleigh are both struggling to score goals so that is another one which could easily end up as a draw. The big game of the night is Sutton v Torquay and Sutton are looking nervy having drawn 4 of their last 5 games. Torquay should have beaten Weymouth with more ease than they did on Saturday, but they are scoring goals at crucial times now and are looking better. This is going to be a nervy game though as Sutton will be happy with a point as they just need to avoid defeat and it is another I can see ending in a draw. Aldershot are inconsistent and Weymouth seem to have a knack of keeping themselves in games despite often being dominated. It wouldn't surprise me if this one ended in a draw either. 

Solihull v Notts County

I know I haven't been massively convinced with County for a while now, but they do look over priced here. They were outplayed by Hartlepool for most of the 1st half on Saturday, but they were better in the 2nd half and were a bit unlucky to lose 2-0 as they had to end the game with 10 men due to having made all 3 subs and getting an injury. Solihull are unbeaten in 4, but beating Aldershot, Wealdstone and Barnet doesn't say a huge amount. A draw against Sutton on Easter Monday is a decent effort, but as I mention above Sutton are looking nervy right now. Chances are County won't create that many chances, but they always have wonder goals in their locker and 13/5 is way over priced for me.

Woking v Bromley

I'm not massively surprised that Woking were able to see it out with 10 men against Eastleigh on Saturday, but Bromley should offer much more of an attacking threat. They did well at Stockport on Easter Monday getting a point and then beat Dagenham on Saturday. The fact they have kept two clean sheets is huge because its not something they have done since 2019. I would make them favourites for this as they look to try and keep themselves in the play-off picture whereas Woking are looking towards next season.

Chesterfield v Boreham Wood

Dagenham & Redbridge v Eastleigh

Sutton v Torquay

Weymouth v Aldershot

A draw Yankee for at total stake of 1pt

Notts County 1pt @ 13/5 with Bet365

Bromley 1pt @ 8/5 with Bet365