£10,000 or I'll walk thread....

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £10,000 or I'll walk thread....

i dont understandhow u make money unless u win rd 5 say i win 6 games, do i bank 1 games winnings, and bet other 5? plz pm me the info - will be most grateful, ty
Try making the effort to read the thread. Its a fun thread that I'm playing with my own money and not a get rich scheme. YOU dont bank anything as i have already warned that it is a paper trial. Following it is at your own risk. The whole thread has changed dramitically since its conception and after today - with 10 lines all going bust - will again change dramatically soon laugh4.giflaugh4.gif

Re: £10,000 or I'll walk thread.... 1. Deportivo v Ath. Madrid over 2.5 (in play 10 mins gone) £27.10 @ 2.73 LOSER.............. Well, as soon as I get the thread into profit this happens. You can but laugh. Sticking with the same principles for the next round as I just believe that today was one of those days that tend to happen about 4-5 times a season where nothing comes in AT ALL Think of it this way, technically, 8 of my bets lost by .5 of a goal. in other words it was a thin line between success and failure today so heads up and go again. remember, Im a persistant bastid bigokay.gif

Re: £10,000 or I'll walk thread.... its back............... laugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.gif Net Profit so far.... £2.76 New Bank added £100 Current revised bank - £97.24 Selections 1. Ac Milan v Fenerbache Over 2.5......................£10 @ 1.82 2. Sheff W v Leeds.............................................£10 @ 2.46 3. Brighton v Sheff Utd........................................£10 @ 2.3 4. Plymouth v Crewe Any unquoted score..............£10 @ 8.6 5. Chelsea v Anderlecht Over 2.5.......................£10 @ 1.84 6. MKD v Swansea ............................................£10 @ 2.78 7. Lyon v Real Madrid.........................................£10 @ 3.0 8. Artmedia v Inter Over 2.5..............................£10 @ 2.08 9. Cardiff v Leicester Over 2.5............................£10 @ 2.1 10. Ipswich v Soton............................................£10 @ 3.0 A few interesting selections no doubt. Anyone wondering about Crewe v Plymouth, The bet is basically for any team to score 4 goals, this game could go anywhere 4-0, 0-4, 5-5 and I think odds of 8.6 are good. Interestinly it drifted in price 20 mins after i backed it laugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.gif

Re: £10,000 or I'll walk thread.... Update Selections 1. Ac Milan v Fenerbache Over 2.5......................£10 @ 1.82 Winner 2. Sheff W v Leeds.............................................£10 @ 2.46 Loser 3. Brighton v Sheff Utd........................................£10 @ 2.3 Winner 4. Plymouth v Crewe Any unquoted score..............£10 @ 8.6 Loser 5. Chelsea v Anderlecht Over 2.5.......................£10 @ 1.84 Loser 6. MKD v Swansea ............................................£10 @ 2.78 Winner 7. Lyon v Real Madrid.........................................£10 @ 3.0 Loser 8. Artmedia v Inter Over 2.5..............................£10 @ 2.08 Loser 9. Cardiff v Leicester Over 2.5............................£10 @ 2.1 Loser 10. Ipswich v Soton............................................£10 @ 3.0 Loser Total returns for today after comission £70.15 3 Winning lines of £20 each to run for tomorrow and the balance of £10.15 being withdrawn to the bank Current revised bank - £97.24 Minus withdrawal of £10.15 New revised Bank - £87.09 Current running bank £60

Re: £10,000 or I'll walk thread.... Actually, there will be a change in plan for tomorrow and it will be 6 x £10 bets on the ANY UNQUOTED MARKETS. I have found 6 games which have the potential to be high scoring and I'm going to take a chance of running with these at bigger odds as I am finding it a little difficult to find much value in tomorrows games. Just having a quick look tonight and nothing jumps out so perhaps a change of plan may nail a winner or two. Make or break day for this particular thread, me thinks. I have price these up myself so hoping I get matched.......... If not then I'll revise tomorrow

Re: £10,000 or I'll walk thread.... O.k... Had a good look this morning and nothing matched over night so I'm gonna play around with my £60 stake and break it into several smaller stakes to cover the six games I fancy to be high scoring (Any unquoted market) 1. TPS v RoPS Any Unquoted.....................£7 @ 6.8 2. HJK Helsinki v FC Inter Any Unquoted....£6 @ 10.59 3. Udinese v P'kos Any Unquoted.............£6 @ 12.5 4. Tampere v Marienhamn Any Unquoted..£8 @ 6.27 5. Villareal v Man Utd Any Unquoted.........£4 @ 15.0 6. Derby v Coventry Any Unquoted..........£6 @ 11.73 7. Rapid v Bayern Munich Any Unquoted....£7 @ 7.0 8. Werder B v Barcelona..........................£10 @ 2.22 9. Bruges v Juventus 4 or more.................£6 @ 4.18 This could blow out of the water at the first hurdle but I'm just gonna try it out and see. Fact is that last night, not one game made the Any Unquoted market pay off so I know I'm up against it, in case anybody needs to point that out!!!! BTW - I added the Man Utd game just for interest as its a massive price and I'll be watching that one!!! laugh4.giflaugh4.gif God Bless us all....!!!!!

Re: £10,000 or I'll walk thread.... 1. TPS v RoPS Any Unquoted.....................£7 @ 6.8 Loser 2. HJK Helsinki v FC Inter Any Unquoted....£6 @ 10.59 Loser 3. Udinese v P'kos Any Unquoted.............£6 @ 12.5 4. Tampere v Marienhamn Any Unquoted..£8 @ 6.27 Loser 5. Villareal v Man Utd Any Unquoted.........£4 @ 15.0 6. Derby v Coventry Any Unquoted..........£6 @ 11.73 7. Rapid v Bayern Munich Any Unquoted....£7 @ 7.0 8. Werder B v Barcelona..........................£10 @ 2.22 9. Bruges v Juventus 4 or more.................£6 @ 4.18 Udinese is my biggest return for stake so please God a 5-0 home win laugh4.giflaugh4.gif

Re: £10,000 or I'll walk thread.... Well, thats that Bank burst and back to being in deficit (-£87.09) for the system so far. Have to say that I'm going nowhere fast with this system and will tweak it once again for the next round - just to keep you guys entertained. There will be another £100 bank to be added leaving the account at -£187.09 embarassed.gifembarassed.gif Old Bank (including withdrawals) - £87.09 New bank added Revised Bank -£187.09 (inc £100 running Bank)

Re: £10,000 or I'll walk thread.... O.K, Tried and failed with the previous efforts but gonna try a new way of getting that magical £10,000 up. Leaving Betfair for the time being unless something of immense value pops up, I will now use another system of picking 5 teams and doing just a combo bet of 10 x £10 doubles to start off the new bank. The first of these will involve games on tuesday night and if ever something will fail first time out, its when you are hitting on cup games but that aint gonna put me off laugh4.giflaugh4.gif Keep tuned for more entertainment loon.gif