Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll

GaF

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll

Happy with 10th - woulda been embarassing beating up MrMuzeman for the season tickets .... did my best to get rid of taffy :-) . If I could have won it it would have been some comeback from 520 chips :-)
Yeah - it was some comeback - I was shocked to see you at the top - in my head, you were out...... Get rid of taffy? You made him :lol :lol Last 5 1 25910 2 12035 Mr M 3 11215 4 10140 5 2950 CJB - out as we speak - chips donated to Mr M now on 15700

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll :sad That guy kept raising to 6k every other hand and we kept folding. 6k. 6k. 6k. He did it to me on small blind and I had A7o in big blind. Perfect move in on him, take the 8k. He calls with a blummin AQ :( I know he didnt have that everytime or maybe no times. Probly was raising with Q10, QJ, K10 A3 other times i xpect. Ran into that one, Dammit :cry Anyway cheers for the kind thread guys :clap And dont worry about it Frisky I think 2 balls and an everton shirt is enough between my family :lol Bit gutted tho

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll Hi,

Congratulations on being a finalist in our Everton Season Ticket Tournament.

Your prize is a signed Everton ball!

Everton FC will be sending the signed shirt out shortly to your registered address.

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with.

Kind Regards

Andrea Sterling

Executive Host

Everton Poker

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll And mine................

Hi,

Congratulations on being a finalist in our Everton Season Ticket Tournament.

How you got there is anybody's guess!!!!

Everton FC will be sending out representatives shortly to your registered address, in the hope of finding out how you got into the final. Jesus, you WERE poor!!!

Unfortunately, we feel that you are giving the site a poor name and insist that you un-install the program immediately.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you with your Poker game

Kind Regards

Andrea Sterling

Executive Host

Everton Poker
laugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll

Still haven't received my ball! :sad When you guys finally receive your shirts let me know if you can play centre forward - we need one asap, preferably by 19.45 tonight! :\ SFK
I suppose I'm prolific by Everton standards-12 goals in 16 years. They couldn't afford me though, cos I'd want petrol money.