** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Championship Predictions > Dec 29th & 30th

Birmingham City vs Derby County

Birmingham City

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Alen Halilovic (4/0 m), Josh McEachran (0/0 m), Zach Jeacock (1/0 g), Caolan Boyd-Munce (1/0 f)

Suspended: -

Derby County

Doubtful: Jack Stretton (3/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): Tom Lawrence (13/0 m), Curtis Davis (12/0 d)

Suspended: Martyn Waghorn (14/2 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Overall Stats
Birmingham City
10 home games
Derby County
9 away games
0.8 Goals scored per game 0.6
1.5 Goals conceded per game 1.0
20% Clean sheets 33%
70% Team scored 56%
10% Team scored twice 0%
10% Scored in both halves 0%
40% Goal in both halves 44%

Tough Fixtures today, but i´m playing 3 Bet´s for today.

First 2 bets are Home Win Bets on Rotherham and my Potters. Rotherham with now 13 Days rested and even if they had some Covid-Issues with some Players, i think they are fresh enough to take today the HW. Barnsley nothing special in Away Games and if Roterham want´s to grab the Points for going out of Relegation Places, these Games are Must Win Games.

Other Bet is Stoke. O´Neil now have some players back and he said to the Media that he now have chances to make more Rotation and make the Starting XI looks Fresher. So Allen are back in Action last Game as Sub - Allen may in this Situation very important. Also Mikel may come back in Action today. Must admid that Stoke made boring Games in last Weeks, but there Defensive is strong. So they often Draw the Games, but i didn´t think today. Nottingham very poor in Offensive FirePower in Away Games with only scoring 4 in all Away Games and with 17 conceded they are poor in Defensive. So i think even without Cambell, Stoke can score here easy.

3rd Bet is the Draw in Huddersfield-Blackburn Game. I see no big Difference in performances at the Moment and i think both can made a close Game today, maybe with CS 1:1.

Rotherham @ 3.80 1/10 bet365

Stoke @ 2.50 1/10 bet365

X @ 3.40 1/10 bet365

Also i´m interessted how @StevieDay1983 seen his Bluebirds today. I Know they are unpredictable, maybe like the whole League. But if they want to earn this Season a Play Off Spot, i think they must Win such Games like these today at Wycombe.

21 minutes ago, Neubs said:

First 2 bets are Home Win Bets on Rotherham and my Potters. Rotherham with now 13 Days rested and even if they had some Covid-Issues with some Players, i think they are fresh enough to take today the HW. Barnsley nothing special in Away Games and if Roterham want´s to grab the Points for going out of Relegation Places, these Games are Must Win Games.

Other Bet is Stoke. O´Neil now have some players back and he said to the Media that he now have chances to make more Rotation and make the Starting XI looks Fresher. So Allen are back in Action last Game as Sub - Allen may in this Situation very important. Also Mikel may come back in Action today. Must admid that Stoke made boring Games in last Weeks, but there Defensive is strong. So they often Draw the Games, but i didn´t think today. Nottingham very poor in Offensive FirePower in Away Games with only scoring 4 in all Away Games and with 17 conceded they are poor in Defensive. So i think even without Cambell, Stoke can score here easy.

3rd Bet is the Draw in Huddersfield-Blackburn Game. I see no big Difference in performances at the Moment and i think both can made a close Game today, maybe with CS 1:1.

Stoke @ 2.50 1/10 bet365

X @ 3.40 1/10 bet365

Also i´m interessted how @StevieDay1983 seen his Bluebirds today. I Know they are unpredictable, maybe like the whole League. But if they want to earn this Season a Play Off Spot, i think they must Win such Games like these today at Wycombe.

Rumours are flying around that if Neil Harris loses this game then he could be relieved of his duties. We paid nothing for him and apparently they said to him that if he wanted the money to fund the Harry Wilson loan signing then he needed to be top six or in and about that area come New Year's Day. If we lose today then we could potentially be 10 points adrift and as far down as 15th place I think. I'm just not convinced by Harris. He failed to address the full back and central midfield situation in the off-season (and ever since he's been in charge) and our performances continue to differ between the satisfactory and appalling. If we play adequately it feels like a positive day. I still think he's a man on limited time. I'd say Wycombe have every chance of taking something off us today.

7 hours ago, Neubs said:

Stoke @ 2.50 1/10 bet365

X @ 3.40 1/10 bet365

Stoke can´t take the lead over the FT. Also Huddersfield with late Goal. I think only Rotherham Bet was a bad Bet. But so we have lost all 3 Bet´s