** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > 19th December

Darran

Drew a blank on Tuesday night, but then given the prices there was always going to be a risk of that happening. We have the Truro bet carried over from Tuesday to Saturday and I have 6 other bets in the FA Trophy. They are all big prices apart again apart from one so hopefully we can get some Christmas money.

Chesham v Torquay

The National League leaders go to Step 3 Chesham and I think they might come unstuck. When Gary Johnson was Cheltenham manager he pretty much totally discarded the FA Trophy and given Torquay are top like Cheltenham I think he will do the same again here with crucial league games coming up over Christmas. Chesham are a good side for their level and are certainly capable of beating Torquay especially if Johnson rests players. 7/1 is too big for me.

Morpeth Town v Notts County

Granted County made the semi-finals last season, but it is easy to think that County will rest players given the focus on the league. Morpeth had a bye in the end on Tuesday as Blyth pulled out of their fixture, but they won't make things easy for County and will be desperate to pull of the upset.

Solihull v Farsley Celtic

Solihull may have won on Tuesday, but they were 2nd best and Farsley are a good side on their day. I was impressed with them when they played Gloucester last month when they won 2-1. They are capable of taking advantage if Solihull under perform again.

Spennymoor v Southport

The one short price bet is Spennymoor who have improved since a change of manager and they are a very good side. Southport are really struggling for form at the moment and the home side look value at around Evens.

St Albans v Sutton

Two teams having a really good season in their respective leagues. St Albans are yet to lose in the league and had a good 3-0 victory over Cray in the 2nd Round on Tuesday night. Sutton are 2nd in the National League this season so it will be tough, but I do think there is value in the home side.

Wrexham v Leamington

Leamington have picked up some good results in the league this season and I reckon Wrexham will rest players as the focus for them will very much be on the league. If that happens that makes the 9/2 about an away win attractive.

Chesham 1pt @ 7/1 with Bet365

Morpeth 1pt @ 15/2 with BetVictor

Farsley Celtic 1pt @ 15/4 with BetVictor

Spennymoor 2.5pts @ 21/20 with BetVictor

St Albans 1pt @ 11/5 with BetVictor

Leamington 1pt @ 9/2 with BetVictor