** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Cymru Premier Predictions > Nov 7th

welshodds.jpg

Just the solitary game in then Cymru Premier again this week. I'm really not sure how some teams are being allowed to play and others aren't. The FAW haven't exactly been consistent or clear with their guidance. In fact, our team ironically heard last week that amateur teams were being banned from arranging friendlies as soon as the country was due to come out of national lockdown. It makes no sense!

Anyway, I think backing TNS at 1.95 seems OK value but maybe backing a Draw (-1) handicap could also be an option because it's going to be a closely fought game.

No bet for me because I think the bookies are about right; if I was going to bet it would be on a draw because as @StevieDay1983 says it should be a tight game.  Maybe a bet in play as it's on the box.

Presumably the Cymru Premier midweek games will go ahead next week after Wales comes out of lockdown which will give a few more games to pick from.

4 hours ago, Wiltshire Shot said:

No bet for me because I think the bookies are about right; if I was going to bet it would be on a draw because as @StevieDay1983 says it should be a tight game.  Maybe a bet in play as it's on the box.

Presumably the Cymru Premier midweek games will go ahead next week after Wales comes out of lockdown which will give a few more games to pick from.

No midweek games next week apparently. The next games will be next weekend but, yes, a full schedule it looks like. :ok