Juddmonte International

ACE Win @ 4.4 Betfair Foreign raiders are usually not good enough over middle distances races over here and I think thats a likely scenario for Electrocutionist & Zenno Rob Roy. New Morning isn't good enough while Doyen isn't at his best and running over an inadequate trip here. Maraahal won a weak Group 3 on penulatimate start by only a length and has to improve on that to figure here. Norse Dancer is an in & out character, but he stops and idles badly when he gets in front in Group 1 races, he just doesn't want to win a big one, this is a very difficult ride for J Egan, but he has been 2nd in thids race before and comes back from his biggest performance yet in the King Geroge, he looks sure to go close. and I rate him the danger to Ace my selection ACE is the selection though having beaten Norse Dancer with ease on both occasions they've met over this distance this season. Not surprisgnly he found Azamour one too good in the Prince Of Wales but was only beaten 1 and half length which was a nexcellent effort. K Fallon said after the race that the horse eased off when he had to go around Elvstroem which was something he didn't want to do, this suggests he could have finished even closer to Azamour. The trip was too far next time but I rate him the horse to beat here.

Re: Juddmonte International Joe, I`ve followed Ace in the past but I`m not prepared to give him another go today. I`m with Pulsatrix on this with Electrocutionist. From what i`ve read the drop in trip shouldn`t cause the horse any problems and it`s the pick for me