Racing Chat - Wednesday 28th October

Fakenham
13.02 Doc De Bourbon for the Paul Nichols stable finished 9th in a bumper last time out and has been beatern by 13 lenghts total in both, has since had a wind op and should go well, however my selection is for Plenty In The Tank for Olly Murphy having won a Chepstow bumper a year ago and was sold for £75,000 in November and has since had wind op    - Selection: Plenty In The Tank

14.32 Vinnie's Getaway won a bumper has since been placed on all 3 starts over hurdles for Olly Murphy recent run at Ludlow saw him beat by 4 lengths but is up in trip and with a claimer on the back taking 7 off could well be the answer  - Selection: Vinnie's Getaway

Kempton
17.15 Accrington Stanley who are they? credible 2nd at Chelmsford earlier this month over 7 furlongs and with cheekpeices on this time and shorter distance this time 6 furlongs could again finish in the prize money, Grey Sparkle won last week over course and distance and does carry a penalty here for that could go well again, it may also be worth keeping an eye on Arion Fox for Roger Varian finished 6th at Lingfield last time in a weaker race -  Selection: Grey Sparkle

19.15 Really Super has won 1 and placed 1 from the 2 runs so far this year, won last time out at Chelmsford 41 days ago for Amy Murphy could be the one to beat here, Imperium last won in June at Lingfield and followed that up with a 3rd place at Haydock 33 days ago in a handicap should make the top 3 again, Indigo Times has won last 2 races including 20 days ago at Chelmsford in 6 runner race, Oisin has the ride tonight and should go well yet again   - Selection: Really Super

Nottingham
13.15 A very tricky race this one, So I Told You  is a C&D winner last Autumn in testing muddy ground given the weather in last 24hours conditions could be on the heavy side so does have good claims with William Buick on board , Flying West is coming in for a hat-trick of wins and has  Tom Marquand on for this, last win Yarmouth in heavy ground  should give a good account, Espresso Freddo is another interesting runner won 9 days ago at Windsor easily and carries a 5lb penalty for that in this race JP Spencer rides  - Selection: So I Told You but any of the 3 could win this

815 kempton let rip Betfair so - win and place (bookies are 2 points below current offered price Betfair atm) 

Down in trip in a larger field with decent claimer giving 5lbs. I know the trainer only has 1 win from 39 all weather but I'll discount that for this one with not enough data that side of things and could be turn around against younger field.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.