** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Cymru Premier Predictions > Oct 23rd & 24th

Only the TNS v Haverfordwest game has survived the lockdown.  TNS are very short (I mean VERY short).  A couple of weeks ago I might have taken them on the handicap, but the stats suggest they were fortunate to beat Connah's Quay (although I haven't  a report and the Nomads are reigning champions so no disgrace); more concerning would be dropping points at Aberystwyth last time out, so form may have dipped slightly since their impressive start. 

Haverfordwest are lower mid table and this should be a routine home win, but for a long shot I think the value at 7/1 double chance might even be edging toward the away side, although it would need to lengthen a little more to tempt me.

At the moment no bet for me unless odds change, or maybe a go in play as its on the box.

TNS vs Haverfordwest County

Yeah, there's not a lot I can add to what you've said, @Wiltshire Shot. It's a shame that none of the other games have survived given that earlier in the week the Welsh government said people can still travel for elite sport. Looks like the advice to the FAW has changed which is why, for those that don't know, the TNS game can still go ahead because their home ground is located in England. Not sure how that works still though because I didn't think Welsh people were allowed to leave Wales for the duration of lockdown and if they are then why are the others games postponed when the teams wouldn't be travelling as far? It's all very confusing.

Anyway, yeah, the price on a TNS win is very low so you'd have to back a big win. So that's what I'm going to do. I'm not going to read into their fortunate win over Connah's Quay too much because that is still a decent win against a very solid Nomads side. I'm going to have some boring faith in the favourites to earn a heavy win against a team that is still adapting to life in the Cymru Premier.

TNS to Win to Nil @ 1.74 with SportNation

TNS -2 @ 1.80 with Bet365