** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Cymru Premier Predictions > Oct 16th - 20th

I'm struggling to come up with much in Wales this season, probably because I'm not getting to games and so not getting a feel for the teams and also there are no second tier games which Bet365 occasionally priced up.  Watching on the box isn't the same.

Anyway, today I'm on Flint to win at Cardiff MU at a price that has now gone out to 23/20; my price is around 2/1 at best, so a value bet rather than a likely winner.  Both are on appalling runs; I think both have lost five in a row and Flint conceded double figures against TNS on the way.  So both out of form, and in a division where so far this season home advantage doesn't seem to exist - presumably no crowds is a factor - I can't give Cardiff MU as good a chance of winning as the bookies.

I don't know much about Cardiff, but I do know the loss of Will Evans to Bala in the summer was considered a blow, and his form for Bala seems to reinforce that.

I thought Flint needed to strengthen significantly to consolidate in the Premier when I saw them last season (only once, though) and in fairness they've made some decent signings and I think they'll be okay come the end of the season.

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Cymru Premier Predictions > Oct 16th - 20th
4 hours ago, Wiltshire Shot said:

No bet for me.  Yes Bala are rightly favourites and should be comfortable with both those bets coming in but I'm not sure they should be that short.

As you said earlier, it's so hard not being able to watch any of these teams in the flesh regularly. It's a very tough season to bet on. Not just in Wales but across Europe.