** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Championship Predictions > Aug 4th

Brentford vs Fulham

The so-called "Richest Game in Football" is set to take place at 7:45pm BST tonight when Brentford face Fulham at an empty Wembley to decide who will earn promotion to the Premier League and a potential £160 million pay day. It's hard to deny that these two teams are probably the two that deserve to fight out for this opportunity and it'll be very interesting to see who prevails.

Brentford could celebrate their last season at Griffin Park by winning promotion to the promised land for the first time since 1946/47. Thomas Frank's side had looked to have blown the chance to earn promotion a number of times with their poor end to the regular season and then the 1-0 loss away to Swansea in the first leg of their play-off semi-final. However, a spirited fight back on home turf saw the Bees turn the tie on its head to progress with a 3-2 aggregate win. The club has not had the most thrilling of games against rival teams in the top four with less than 2.5 goals scored in each encounter including a 2-0 win and 1-0 victory over Fulham earlier in the season.

Fulham are in a position where they could bounce straight back to the top flight of English football after relegation last season. Scott Parker had to endure criticism for not taking his side up automatically with the squad at his disposal but that will all be forgotten if they win here. Their play-off semi-final tie seemed done and dusted when they beat Cardiff 2-0 in the first leg in Wales but a resurgent Bluebirds side gave the Cottagers something to think about as they pushed them close with the tie ending 3-2 on aggregate. It is hoped that star striker Aleksandar Mitrovic will be fit to be involved but how fit will he be?

This is a clash of the two top strikers in the Championship with Mitrovic and Ollie Watkins going head-to-head. I'm not going to lie, I'd love to see Brentford go up. Their front three bagged 57 league goals between them this season and they remind me of the Bournemouth side under Eddie Howe that went up with a front three of Callum Wilson, Matt Ritchie, and Yann Kermogant who scored 50 league goals between them back in 2014/15. I think the second legs for both of these sides was a moment of realisation. For Brentford they realised how good they can be. For Fulham, they realised how they can't afford to get arrogant. This is very close to call and I wouldn't be surprised to see it go to extra-time or even penalties.

Draw @ 3.30 with Unibet

BTTS @ 2.00 with Gentingbet