** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super League Predictions > Jul 1st - 6th

greekratings.jpg

Check out the latest odds and ratings for the next batch of Greek Super League matches coming up. The weekend odds are yet to be released but we've got all the ratings covered. I'll look to add the odds for the weekend when they become available. In the meantime, feel free to share any bets you're placing with us down below! :ok

Panathinaikos is the favorite for the match, the ace in the legal betting pages from 2.40 and now it has dropped to 1.80 The Greens have the quality to impose themselves on OAKA
PANATHINAIKOS ATHENS vs ARIS THESSALONIKI @@ PANATHINAIKOS ATHENS, odds 1.80

There will be a very tough duel, with intense scoring interest, since it is not a little to play in the Champions League. I see them being neutralized and will be judged in detail, I will bet on a few goals
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs AEK ATHENS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.75

Atromitos vs Panetolikos

The Greek Super League is entering the final days of its season and the last games of the weekend are coming up tonight. Our focus is on the 6pm BST kick-off between Atromitos and Panetolikos at the Peristeri Stadium. All of the pressure is on the away team here as they look to get a vital 3 points that could go a long way to keeping them in the top flight.

Atromitos have pretty much done what they needed to do by cruising through this Relegation Round. Head coach Savvas Pantelidis will be disappointed his side haven't matched their 4th placed finish of last season but their current position of 8th with a game in hand on Relegation Round leaders Asteras Tripolis and only 2 points behind isn't an entirely bad situation. Just 1 loss from their last 6 league games shows how they're finding decent form during this phase of the competition. Their home form is also coming together having been unbeaten in their last 3 league games and conceding just 1 goal in those matches.

Panetolikos are not quite in such an optimistic place. Head coach Makis Chavos knows his side face a huge challenge in their final 3 games of the campaign. The team is currently situated in 13th place and occupying the relegation play-off spot. The encouraging news is that they have are level on points with 12th placed Xanthi so a win could be crucial. Results are improving recently with the players having managed to go 3 league games unbeaten. Unfortunately, it's 12 league games on the road without a win so the prospect of getting the win is not great.

I am slightly surprised that the odds on an Atromitos win are so long. Panetolikos are showing that they're tough to beat right now but this is a clash of two sides that are separated by 15 points in the league table. Granted, Atromitos don't have much to play for but they didn't last week and battered Larissa by a 3-0 score-line. I expect a home win here and for Panetolikos to edge further towards a relegation battle.

Atromitos to Win @ 2.70 with Betfair

BTTS @ 1.95 with Bet365