Announcements
** Nap's Competition Result : 1st Barnsley Chop, 2nd Daisychain, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert, 4th Marmalade, KO Cup Tipsterix, Most Winners Calva Decoy**
**June Poker League Result : 1st Autogree £75, 2nd Rivrd £45, 3rd Ian309 £30**
Sign in to follow this  
LEE-GRAYS

Lee's USA Racing

Recommended Posts

i will be moving my daily tread from racing chat to here been doing this for about a month 205 races +£33.53 for a 25p e/w stake.

last night churchill downs +£14.31 2 winners race 1 12/1 race 2 40/1 thank god for bog + 2 places .you can see all selections on daily chat will put tonights up later get a lot of non runners about 16.00 cheers lee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right here we go let’s hope we get some winners

gulfstream

race 1 dannyhill 16/1

race 2 Freddy soto 33/1

race 3 brother Skye 8/1

race 4 trinni energy 33/1

race 5 strong ending 22/1

race 6 forth design 20/1

race 7 Lois le grande 16/1

race 8 Tony’s rose 6/1 

race 9 shiny copper 33/1

all bets 25p e/w good luck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Right here we go let’s hope we get some winners

gulfstream

race 1 dannyhill 16/1

race 2 Freddy soto 33/1

race 3 brother Skye 8/1

race 4 trinni energy 33/1

race 5 strong ending 22/1

race 6 forth design 20/1

race 7 Lois le grande 16/1

race 8 Tony’s rose 6/1 

race 9 shiny copper 33/1

all bets 25p e/w good luck 

all bets are with bet365

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Trotter said:

Good luck !

Must admit that I stopped looking at the USA racing a few weeks ago but now that I've had a taste of it I might look out for the big Grade One races and watch them

Belmont tomorrow evening ( Saturday ) 4 Grade 1's a Grade 2 & a Grade 3 

I try to stick to dirt races in US , 1 drop of rain & turf is off , over 5, 5.5 & 6f races with rail draw you can rule over half the field out usually , far easier than a Ascot handicap 😆

Edited by calva decoy
Race update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BIG Belmont Bash ( well not that big )

801 - SWEET MALANIA 6/4  1st

915 - PERFECT ALIBI 9/1

953 - PURE SENSATION 11/4

1042 - TIZ THE LAW 4/5  1st

a loss overall , Tiz The Law was superb as was Gamine who won the 9.15.

£1 betfair yankee £11 staked £5 Free bet back .

Looking forward to the action tonight , bored with Ascot after 2nd day like I am with Cheltenham , Punchestown & Galway with 5 day festivals !

 

Edited by calva decoy
Updated results

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

make you right going to have a go at chuchill downs will post after 16.00 so as to miss getting a lot of non runners .as you might notice i do a lot of outsiders i find a lot of the horses race at the same tracks like our all weather horses it seems that they all win every 8 or 9 races so i dont worry to much about price .all i know is if your not in the first3 round the bend thats your lot lol dont see many held up at back . good luck tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there small lose -£2-37 1 place 22/1 1 nr 

overall +£31-18 after 214 races

churchill downs

race 1 spelling bee 10/1

race 2 come on Venezuela 16/1

race 3 wher’s oliver 10/1

race 4 Norma Jean b 16/1

race 5 royal priority 25/1

race 6 pixelate sp

race 7 uncle Gregory 25/1

race 8 torments 25/1

race 9 emmaus sp

race 10 Poppy’s prize 25/1

race 11 contractors bill sp

all bets 25p e/w good luck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Hi there small lose -£2-37 1 place 22/1 1 nr 

overall +£31-18 after 214 races

churchill downs

race 1 spelling bee 10/1

race 2 come on Venezuela 16/1

race 3 wher’s oliver 10/1

race 4 Norma Jean b 16/1

race 5 royal priority 25/1

race 6 pixelate sp

race 7 uncle Gregory 25/1

race 8 torments 25/1

race 9 emmaus sp

race 10 Poppy’s prize 25/1

race 11 contractors bill sp

all bets 25p e/w good luck 

There isn't a meeting at Churchill Downs tonight 🤔 not on at the races cards , I'll have a look on Equibase , good luck 🤞

Edited by calva decoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The back to work tomorrow US Lucky 15

629 Wood - Lenches Gimme 2/1 2nd

738 Gulf - Summer Kid 10/3 1st

829 Belm - Speightful Kitten 15/8 n/r

1005 Belm - Notorious R B G 9/1

Prices bet 365

 

Edited by calva decoy
Results update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched the 'Belmont' last night ...... impressive winner was an odds on Favourite and presumably now goes for the Triple Crown although it is a long time until the remaining two races, so anything could happen

re-arranged dates .....

Kentucky Derby is Sept 5th

Preakness is Oct 3rd

The Belmont ..... 

 

 

Edited by Trotter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Hi there small lose -£2-37 1 place 22/1 1 nr 

overall +£31-18 after 214 races

churchill downs

race 1 spelling bee 10/1

race 2 come on Venezuela 16/1

race 3 wher’s oliver 10/1

race 4 Norma Jean b 16/1

race 5 royal priority 25/1

race 6 pixelate sp

race 7 uncle Gregory 25/1

race 8 torments 25/1

race 9 emmaus sp

race 10 Poppy’s prize 25/1

race 11 contractors bill sp

all bets 25p e/w good luck 

Hi there funny old night made profit but had 10 losers good old uncle Gregory did the business at 28/1 bog.

laid out £5.50 

back £8.00 +£2.50

overall 225 races +£33.68

all bets with bet365 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2020 at 9:46 AM, calva decoy said:

BIG Belmont Bash ( well not that big )

801 - SWEET MALANIA 6/4  1st

915 - PERFECT ALIBI 9/1

953 - PURE SENSATION 11/4

1042 - TIZ THE LAW 4/5  1st

a loss overall , Tiz The Law was superb as was Gamine who won the 9.15.

£1 betfair yankee £11 staked £5 Free bet back .

Looking forward to the action tonight , bored with Ascot after 2nd day like I am with Cheltenham , Punchestown & Galway with 5 day festivals !

 

2 winners good strike rate only did the 9/1 due to a excess of 🍷🍷but will your selection tonight 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

2 winners good strike rate only did the 9/1 due to a excess of 🍷🍷but will your selection tonight 👍

Lee , don't copy my selections mate , fast way to the poor house , all what I've posted are Dirt races with horses having low draws .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right then tonight 🐎 

Gulfstream 

race 1 rhinoanimaux 50/1

race 2 alex’s First 11/1

race 3 melissani 18/1

race 4 disturbin bo 12/1

race 5 teachers drama 14/1

race 6 robins team show 18/1

race 7 durven 16/1

race 8 papa’s little girl 7/1

race 9 bion magic 20/1

race 10 king daddy 28/1

race 11 pasatime 33/1

all bets 25p e/w bet365 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there small lose 0.25p out £5.50 back £5.25 1 winner race 4 12/1 1 place race 3 18/1

overall +£33.43 from 236 races

lone star

race1 hoodoo brown 12/1

race 2 moonshinerboy 10/1

race 3 glorious rose 25/1

race 4 desert dreams 33/1

race 5 declare war 12/1

race 6 vaporman 6/1

race 7 daddy jack 66/1

race 8 okie toast 16/1

race 9 blinin’rose 10/1

all bets 25p e/w bet365 good luck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Hi there small lose 0.25p out £5.50 back £5.25 1 winner race 4 12/1 1 place race 3 18/1

overall +£33.43 from 236 races

lone star

race1 hoodoo brown 12/1

race 2 moonshinerboy 10/1

race 3 glorious rose 25/1

race 4 desert dreams 33/1

race 5 declare war 12/1

race 6 vaporman 6/1

race 7 daddy jack 66/1

race 8 okie toast 16/1

race 9 blinin’rose 10/1

all bets 25p e/w bet365 good luck 

Good luck Lee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Hi there small lose 0.25p out £5.50 back £5.25 1 winner race 4 12/1 1 place race 3 18/1

overall +£33.43 from 236 races

lone star

race1 hoodoo brown 12/1

race 2 moonshinerboy 10/1

race 3 glorious rose 25/1

race 4 desert dreams 33/1

race 5 declare war 12/1

race 6 vaporman 6/1

race 7 daddy jack 66/1

race 8 okie toast 16/1

race 9 blinin’rose 10/1

all bets 25p e/w bet365 good luck 

Race 3 - Awesome Galaxy 20/1 Betfair

Race 5 - Broadway D'Oro 33/1 Betfair

Race 6 - Vaporman 9/1 Betfair  3rd

All bets each way , good luck 🤞

Edited by calva decoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thistledown Tuesday £10 Fun Challenge

550 - Pirates Treasure 13/2 each way

620- Istillgotit 9/4

650- Even Keeled 3/1

720- Van Damme 9/2

750- Golden Afleet 5/2

820- Nicky Two Shoes 4/1

850- Here Comes Kyle 6/1 each way

920- Biondetta 15/8

Tips feature either 1 of the top 4 trainers at course or top 3 jockeys 👍

Only 1 winner at 4/1 so minus £5.00 , Thistledown is now on the avoid list with Will Rogers Downs , Fort Erie & Lone Star where I don't do well at ☹️

Edited by calva decoy
Results update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long star

race 1 free music 50/1

race 2 Niall 25/1

race 3 wing of eno 16/1

race 4 bb moody 10/1

race 5 Irish silver 12/1

race 6 tres chief iados 22/1

race 7 minis song 13/2

race 8 mas mischief 22/1

race 9 crosstime 28/1

all bets 25p e/w bet365 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, calva decoy said:

Thistledown Tuesday £10 Fun Challenge

550 - Pirates Treasure 13/2 each way

620- Istillgotit 9/4

650- Even Keeled 3/1

720- Van Damme 9/2

750- Golden Afleet 5/2

820- Nicky Two Shoes 4/1

850- Here Comes Kyle 6/1 each way

920- Biondetta 15/8

Tips feature either 1 of the top 4 trainers at course or top 3 jockeys 👍

 

typical staggering home missed nicky two shoes well picked good luck for next 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

get in there race 4 bb mody 33/1 bog thank god lol

Nice one Lee , didn't watch any of Lone Star & gave up with Thistledown being sloppy & around 20/25 minutes late every race !

Edited by calva decoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Delaware Park

615 - Commissioner G 14/1 e/way bet 365

645 - My Bernie 9/4 bet 365

745 - Can'ttakeitwithyou 11/1 e/way bet 365

845 - Purimeter 8/1 e/way betfair

945 - Gin And Platonic 9/2 betfair

All horses off a break but trained by 2nd & 3rd best course trainers Kelly Breen & Steve Klesaris .

New course for me ! 🤞

Edited by calva decoy
Spelling error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this