** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Mexico Primera Division Clausura Predictions > Mar 15th - 23rd

mexicoodds.jpg

Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we using the opportunity in the absence of other leagues being active to focus on different leagues around the world. One of those is the Mexican Primera Division and it's the second phase of the league that's underway at the moment. Take a look at the odds available, No ELO ratings at this present time unfortunately but give us any predictions you may have for this week's games. :ok

On 3/15/2020 at 9:50 PM, Foo_Fighter said:

Santos Laguna ? Necaxa, Mauro Quiroga to score at any time @3.00 with bet365

Good luck folks. ? ? 

Unlucky on this one mate. Nice one for getting a tip up though. Always keen to hear from people that take an interest in these leagues. I'll get a preview up for one of the games this week. My knowledge of Mexican football is limited to Club America but I'm always keen to learn more and research!

On 3/18/2020 at 6:40 AM, Xcout said:

Glad to seem some attention to Liga MX, this round was played behind close doors, which made me avoid taking a bet, and afterwards the league was suspended. I hope when play resumes this attention continues.

Yes, if interest continues then we can look at covering it more. Always keen to cater for our members in the best way possible. :ok