** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

UK Open

Fader

This gets started today at 11am. We have Fallon Sherrock in this event amongst others. It's very much got an FA CUP feel to it in the sense that there are many lower grade players in this event. We can get an idea of who will make it to the last 64 atleast as we have the draw, so I'll be taking a few bigger names and then a few outsiders as normal. Aspinall won this last year in treble digit odds. It's a wide open contest even more so with MVGs recent form.

Basically I'm going for form here.

2pts E.W M.Smith to win UK Open 20/1 boylesports (2 places, 1/2)
1.5pst E/W G.Durrant to win UK Open 28/1 ladbrokes (4 places, 1/4)
----------------
1pt E/W J.De Zwaan 66/1 ladbrokes (4 places, 1/4)
1pt E/W L.Humphries 90/1 Boylesports (2 places, 1/2)
-----------------
0.5pts E/W W.O'Connor 200/1 paddypower (4 places, 1/4)
0.5pts E/W C.Rydz 500/1 betfair (4 places, 1/4)
0.5pts E/W F.Sherrock 1000/1 betfair (4 places, 1/4)

Some Brutal draws for Aspinall and Durrant getting MVG and Peter Wright. 

There isn’t a great deal I like today but I think Sulijovic to beat Van Duijvenbode is one I do like. Sulijovic has won all the head-to-heads between the two and let’s face it Mensur is a much better player just out of form.

at bigger prices Tabern is tempting against Bunting after Tabern hitting a 100 average. 

5.5pts M.Sulijovic to beat Van Duijvenbode 8/11 bet365

Well I did put up Price to get "Most 180s" against Clayton but it didn't submit on my phone.

MVG Vs Price and that's fair as these two have been the best two this weekend. Price was awesome in the semi-final and then slowed down once well ahead and you could say the same about MVG really as he was 120 average near the start and finished around 111. 

Everything screams at MVG to win this but I'm going to take Price here. I think it's worth half a point at this unlikely request a bet too

2pts G.Price to beat MVG 2/1 bet365
0.5pts Match to have over 20.5 legs, highest checkout to be over 152.5 and over 12.5 total 180s paddypower 33/1