Super League Predictions > Feb 22nd & 23rd

18 in 24 under 2.5 and 9 in 12 at home. Lamia. I expect a very close game, with few goals and two goals in front. After all, they wouldn't say no to the degree of a tie. The home team is mainly based on its defense and does not easily score goals. The absence of a striker from Mars will help in the few goals. I don't see more than three goals
LAMIA vs ARIS THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

A two-way showdown, with Aster Tripolis a marginal favorite on the betting pages. The Star is forced to come forward and win. I expect an open goal game from both teams. They are vulnerable defenders, they score easily and the aggression of the home team can help
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.10

Carrera made strong observations on his players, despite qualifying for Panetoliko, keeping his players alert. OFI is losing momentum away and I don't think it will be able to resist the OAKA. I expect AEK to find a way and enforce it
AEK ATHENS vs OFI KRETA @@ AEK ATHENS, odds 1.48

A very strong battle with home side PAOK to be Olympics' home and tired of European games with Arsenal. The two best teams in Greece are competing and will logically eliminate each other on the pitch. I expect to be judged in the details and as always there are moans and protests. I'll bet on a few goals
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.72

We can't say much about the match. Panetolikos is up, playing at home, for his survival, against a Panionian carpenter, without a coach and real hope. A game of six, with the ace having the first and probably the last word
PANAITOLIKOS vs PANIONIOS @@ PANAITOLIKOS, odds 1.82