Racing Chat - Sunday Nov 17th

Two of particular interest at HQ,one who ran yesterday i.e Legends Ryde who ran a solid race to finish 2nd and hung on the climb to the line.If she is allowed to line up it would indicate her trainer considers her over that exertion and a repeat performance should see her in the frame.However in that race is Time Flies By who imo should be around 4/6 or even shorter based purely on last time out,looked very smart under these similar conditions.

Looking to find some value (other than evens) I think a forecast bet with the two could be that with a reversed and an ew on the filly getting 7lb,she may not line up in which case Time Flies By is sure to shorten I would have thought.

There is another interesting race where Politologue goes over 2 miles after a wind operation,he could well dot up here but I suspect they have it wrong with him and two miles,he will be better at further and his owner is flexible where he runs,the ground could and should help but the King George is definitely on the table.A race to watch rather than punt in but a definite learning tool for the near future i.e King George.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.