** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis: How to source or estimate historical Pinnacle liquidity

Hi all. First post so be gentle :)

I've developed a tennis betting strategy and back tested it to see its level of accuracy. I'd now like to understand the level of profit that could have been made on Pinnacle via a Kelly based staking approach. This will obviously depend signficiantly on the liquidity that was available on Pinnacle at the time certain odds were available. OddsPortal have historic odds at frequent time intervals but nothing on the liquidity that was available at that time. Does anyone know where I could lay my hands on odds and liquidity data? If not then does anyone have any rules for estimating what it might have been? From using Pinnacle on and off I've observed that the following criteria seem to make a difference to the amount of liquidity:

Tour level - the higher the rank the more liquidity

Odds - the lower the odds the more liquidity

Round - the higher the round the more liquidity

I also have hypotheses around:

Sex - lower level mens' tournaments have higher liquidity than lower level womens' tournaments

Time - the closer to the match start the higher the liquidity

Region - lower level Asian tournaments have less liquidity than lower level Europe/Americas tournaments

What are peoples' thoughts on these?

Thanks in advance.