** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

My Strategy Over 0.5

Good day. In this topic I will post bets on my system, which brings me a stable plus. 
All bets I put only on the exchange Betfair, all bets are only Over 0.5. 
Thanks to my selection of matches, which contains a lot of filters and very selection criteria,
 I always have a plus on the course, and in this topic I will explain to you that,
 thanks to a good selection and competent bank system, you can make a profit with small odds.
The essence of the game will be that one system we have to go until our bank is + 50%.
Initial capital - 10,000 USD
Current bank - 10,000 USD
Profit / loss - 0 USD
* Sometimes I set the odds and take the bet of the match.
Successful bets guys.
Edited by pumabets

So that everyone understands how the process is going, I will tell you, for example, during the last week that I have exactly the rates for OVER 0.5.

I have placed 99 bets on Over 0.5 in 7 days, and now I’ve got this week

Total - 99 bets

Win - 98

Loss - 1

The average kf at my rate of 1.05 Since I already have a working system with filters for a long time, and I fitted a financial strategy for which I have been putting it for a long time. Screenshots present

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Best of luck with this, will follow with interest. Seen people doing it elsewhere and it's always felt a bit like bullet dodging; obviously most of the bets will win but the bad runs wipe out the gains.

Comments noted re the background to this but don't worry about telling us what you've done before and posting long historical screenshots which no-one will have much inclination to look at. It's what happens from now on that matters so just keep on posting (and hopefully banging in the winners) for long enough to prove the viability of the approach.

As someone who has always been reluctant to bet odds on I'm always interested to see how people who do so get on. I'm currently trying to get comfortable with being a layer and a seller rather than purely a backer (at bigger odds) and a buyer.

2 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Best of luck with this, will follow with interest. Seen people doing it elsewhere and it's always felt a bit like bullet dodging; obviously most of the bets will win but the bad runs wipe out the gains.

Comments noted re the background to this but don't worry about telling us what you've done before and posting long historical screenshots which no-one will have much inclination to look at. It's what happens from now on that matters so just keep on posting (and hopefully banging in the winners) for long enough to prove the viability of the approach.

As someone who has always been reluctant to bet odds on I'm always interested to see how people who do so get on. I'm currently trying to get comfortable with being a layer and a seller rather than purely a backer (at bigger odds) and a buyer.

Thank you very much.

8 Rosenborg v Linfield - 2103.28 USD - 1.03 OVER 0.5 (Betfair) +58.68 USD

9  AIK v FC Avan Academy - 2103.28 USD - 1.06 OVER 0.5 (Betfair) +117.36 USD 

Current bank - 10,692.45 USD
Profit / loss + 692.45 USD

11) Univ.Craiova v Sabai - 2162.35 USD - 1.05 OVER 0.5 (Betfair)  +100.54 USD 
12) Ajax v Watford 2162.35 USD - 1.04 OVER 0.5 (Betfair)  +80.43 USD

Current bank - 10,992.74 USD
Profit / loss + 992.74 USD