Tennis Betting System

Not entirely. I have played around with a few things and trying some other bits out but the thread wasn't generating any discussion or anything so I stopped posting them. When the FO Qualies started I was so busy doing the picks and getting them to a mate that I just didn't have time to keep posting them here when there were never any replies so called it a day here. 

12 hours ago, Tennis Picks said:

Not entirely. I have played around with a few things and trying some other bits out but the thread wasn't generating any discussion or anything so I stopped posting them. When the FO Qualies started I was so busy doing the picks and getting them to a mate that I just didn't have time to keep posting them here when there were never any replies so called it a day here. 

Shame that dood. I was following as I thought it was a good idea that you had. Please carry on posting the pick. I’d be interested to see how it pans out. 

• 5 weeks later...

Ok, I am going for this again. I have been doing some more research and hopefully the new picks will do well. 

I will try and post them all here but I may not always have time before they start.

This afternoons picks, all stakes are 2% of the bank. 

EDIT: Going forward stakes will be 1.5% actually, 2% might have too much tied up at one time with lots of matches on. 

Capture.PNG

Edited by Tennis Picks

A small loss from those few matches. I realised it wasn't Blinkova I backed, it was Martincova. I put in the correct odds but wrote the wrong player. Her and Bertens were the winners. 

I think with this thread full of all sorts i will start a new thread with the rules I am following and keep it all in one new thread. 

Just got home from Eastbourne. Watched the Bertens - Sabalenko match on Centre Court and though this made the score 4-0 between the players there was in fact not much between the two players, Loved the way Sabalenko fired a ball over the stands every time she lost a set.

Just the final result that counts when betting but 1.54 felt a bit low to me watching live. I will follow with interest your progress but be a bit careful with times as timestamp of 2:35pm for your post was possibly from memory after the match had started.

All the best - good luck.

55 minutes ago, OddsPredictor said:

Just got home from Eastbourne. Watched the Bertens - Sabalenko match on Centre Court and though this made the score 4-0 between the players there was in fact not much between the two players, Loved the way Sabalenko fired a ball over the stands every time she lost a set.

Just the final result that counts when betting but 1.54 felt a bit low to me watching live. I will follow with interest your progress but be a bit careful with times as timestamp of 2:35pm for your post was possibly from memory after the match had started.

All the best - good luck.

Cheers, I think a couple had started. My priority it to get the bets on though, not supply them here so I will do my best but when there are many matches on by the time I have updated the spreadsheet some might be in play.

• 2 weeks later...