** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work

Guest DannyCash

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DannyCash

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work Pizazz 2nd, Unpl and Linen's Flame 2nd. A losing day of -6 points today. +28.5 profit after 8 days though! Tuesday BATH 3.20 GOJO 4.20 AMNESTY 4.50 RED FOREST 1 point, 2 points, 3 points Stop at a winner. Fingers crossed...

Guest DannyCash

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work Hmm the system really struggled today at Bath, then again did ANYONE find any winners today at Bath??!! :\ I'm still keeping the faith and won't let the last 2 days knock me. +22.5 points profit. 6 winning days from 9. Tomorrow is another day. Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work Let's hope Chester can provide us with a winner Weds 5th May CHESTER 2.25 CRYSTAL CURLING 3.30 FUN TO RIDE 4.40 HARRY UP Cheers Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work 3rd, 2nd, and nowhere: -6.00 points ... again! +16.5, surely not another losing day for Thursday???:unsure CHESTER 1.55 Rarefied 2.25 Cello 2.55 Temple Place Danny

Guest fender2004

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work A good little system danny. You see how quickly a 3 step staking plan can make your profits grow ? Imagine if you'd used level stakes on every bet, How much profit would you have right now? All the best with this one, It looks good to me.

Guest CJ Mars

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work

Imagine if you'd used level stakes on every bet, How much profit would you have right now?
EDIT : Ignore below. I missed a day in the calculations originally. The profits for Level Stakes 1.5 Units should read 13.88 Units and for 2.0 Units should read 13.5 units both of which are less than this progressive system. Level stakes of 2.5 return a profit of 23.13 Units BTW although this stake size would actually risk more than the current maximum losing run so 2 units per bet is probably the fairest comparison. It would be an interesting challenge to run a level stakes and fixed profits scheme on the system. I think Danny's selctioons have been so good to date that with a similar strike rate he would show profit under all. ======================== Sorry to be disagreeing with you again Fender but I don't have to imagine. I went and checked ;) With a basic level stakes plan of 1.5 Units per bet the bank would be over 10% higher than it is now with this plan - 18.68 Units vs just over 16 for Danny withthis progressive PLAN. With a stakeing plan of 2 units (the average bet size of the 2 stage plan) the bank would be 24.90 Units :eek which is more than 50% the size of the current bank that has used progressive stakeing. THE 3 STEP PLAN performs over the 10 day plan significantly worse than even level stakes. Danny has had some nice winners at good prices. Without knowing the losers prices I would think that the best startegy here would be fixed profits (i.e stake X to return 15 Units / 20 Units) etc. The lower priced horses would attract greater stakes and the higher priced horses less stakes.

Guest fender2004

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work CJ, I was referring to level stakes of 1 pt per bet. Even so your result is incorrect for 2 pts per stake. At present the results would stand at 16.5pts for the 1,2,3 staking. And 13.5pts for the level 2,2,2, staking. You are right though 10 days isn't long enough to prove what works best. I know for certain that the staking plan I employ for my timeline system is superior to level stakes. And the new 2 by 2 horseracing system I have just started proofing definately benefits more from the 5 step plan I employ as you could go 7 or 8 bets between wins.

Guest DannyCash

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work Thursday, the less said the better, 3 unplaced horses for anyone following. (+10.5 points overall) I'm still confident it'll show a profit in the long run. We'll know more in a few weeks I guess! Onto Friday then: CHESTER 1.55 JOHNSTON'S DIAMOND 4.05 CHAPPEL CRESENT 4.40 ALERON 1 point, 2 points, 3 points STOP AT A WINNER Cheers Danny

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work CJ mars, how did you calculate this, i don't get it, ( last bet to date was Harry up, lost 3 points ) ( all use STOP AT A WINNER per 3 bets per day ) Staking 1,2,3 : +16.5 Level Staking 1.0 : +6.5 Level Staking 1.5 : +10.13 Level Staking 2.0 : +13.5 Level Staking 2.5 : +16.88 Way to early to say anything usefull about a staking plan, just want to make sure we have the same figures/calculations. spreadsheet: mars.walagata.com/w/datapunter/danny1.xls

Guest fender2004

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work Datapunter wow, you know your stuff. I agree with you 100% it is too early to really see which kind of plan will best benefit Danny's system. The plans I use for my two systems, are based on at least two years of results.

Guest DannyCash

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work At last a winning day!!:) Friday: Johnston's Diamond LOST, CHAPPEL CRESENT WON 15-2 2 points staked returned 17 points = +14 points +24.5 points total profit and 7/12 winning days. Back tomorrow folks... Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work Saturday May 8th selections: LINGFIELD 2.05 GONFILA 2.35 MOLCON 4.15 MARSHMAN Usual staking applies. Cheers all Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work Thanks Datapunter. Not a good day today with all 3 selections losing. :rolleyes Still, +18.5 points profit and 7 winning days from 13. Cheers for now Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work large sigh..... SUNDAY Market Rasen 3.20 KALOU 4.20 MELDRUM STAR 5.20 CARPE MOMENTUM Not too optimistic today chaps! :\

Guest DannyCash

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work 1st bet wins @ 4-1! :eek Profit +22.5 points 8 winning days from 14 Cheers Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work Into week 3... Monday 10th May WINDSOR 6.15 Nantucket Sound 4th 8-1 :rolleyes 6.45 Science Academy unplaced 6-1 :rolleyes 7.45 Street Life 3rd 9-4f :rolleyes 1 point, 2 points, 3 points STOP AT A WINNER. -6 points today = +16.5 points

Guest DannyCash

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work Tuesday 11th May YORK 2.00 State Dilemma WON 9-2 :smokin 3.00 Monsieur Bond (won 4-1) 3.35 Gold Ring (3rd 5-1) usual staking.... +4.5 points today, running total +21.00 points 9/16 win days Cheers Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work Weds YORK 1.30 Bishops Court (unp 9-1) 3.00 Autumn Glory WON 9-2f :smokin 4.45 Jorobaden (unp 11-2f) Ok then +8.00 points today = +29.00 points overall and 10/17 winning days :) Cheers Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work Jeffers, the way the system works is to follow the selections and staking plan advised and you too will make a profit! :b

Guest DannyCash

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work I'm liking York this week! THURSDAY 13th May YORK 1.30 PIVOTAL POINT (unp 15-2) :( 2.00 SHAHZAN HOUSE (2nd by a neck 6-1) :( 3.35 INCHLOSS (remember this one?) (2nd 10-1) :( -6 points today = +23.00 points running total 10/18 winning days. Cheers chaps! Danny

Re: Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work Danny, thats no answer, unless maybe you are following someone else's system yourself and don't know the bet selection rules yourselves ? smokin.gif if you dont want to share the details at least give us a clue, like what's the main thing the selections are based on ? beer2.gif

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Give the man time...!!!! I'm sure when Danny is ready he will unveil his system parameters. For now.... He's putting up his picks, and they're coming in......what more do you want.....?

Guest DannyCash

Re: Give the man time...!!!! Datapunter that's a little cheeky suggesting that I don't know the rules to the system and I'm merely copying selections from somebody else. I'm not too happy about that! Anyway, a man of your talent should be capable of sussing this very easy system out! ;) All shall be revealed after 4 full weeks of proofing! :ok Danny

Guest DannyCash

Friday's selections Datapunter - forgiven :) As you can probably figure, the system concentrates on what I perceive to be the MAIN MEETING OF THE DAY: Friday NEWBURY 2.00 Crystal Curling (unp 9-2) :( 3.35 Barry Island (unp 11-2) :( 4.10 Massif Centrale (2nd 10-3) :( -6.00 again. +17.00 running total 10/19 winning days Cheers for now...

Guest DannyCash

Re: Friday's selections SATURDAY 15th MAY NEWBURY 2.40 IKTHTYAR (unp 11-2) :( 3.10 WUNDERWOOD (unp 6-1) :( 4.20 ABINGTON ANGEL (unp 13-2) :( Another shite day on the system 10/20 winning days and the profit down to +11.00. Let's hope for a better Sunday :sad