** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Simple System - Easy to understand - probably won't work

Guest DannyCash

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest green00

Re: Hmsh....Hmsh....Fack....!!!! 2004-5-31 16:51 397660867 2004-5-31 12:08 UK / Sand 31st May; 16:40 1m2f Hcap Backed - Faayej £5.00 7.00 WON 30.00 2004-5-31 16:21 397661064 2004-5-31 12:08 UK / Sand 31st May; 16:05 7f Hcap Backed - Distant Connection £5.00 9.26 WON 41.30 2004-5-31 15:09 397662026 2004-5-31 12:09 UK / Sand 31st May; 14:55 1m Hcap Backed - Putra Kuantan £5.00 4.70 WON 18.50 nice picks danny ...............wish id done the treble........... only see this thread couple of days ago came back to look today thought id have a go £5 on each couldnt believe it when i just got home ..............cheers will be lookin again

Guest DannyCash

Monday Excellent Green, let's see how we do today!! SANDOWN 6:45 MOMTIC (unp 9-2) 7:15 KAIETEUR (unp 7-1) 8:20 GOLDEN QUEST WON 13-2! :smokin +16.5 points profit today! Running total = +22.00 points :p Cheers

Guest fender2004

Re: Monday Hi Danny, I hope these do well for you (gonna put them in an eachway treble myself), I have had a great start to June with my 2by2 system making a handsome 26pts profit today, and have fully updated all of Mays results for you, to see how things panned out. Kindest regards Fender...:ok

Guest green00

Re: Monday GREAT just got home from work thought id log on to see how your selections for today have faired :loon and shock evening races well i just cant resist it ..............cant do your staking plan as im off to pub so i just had fiver on each :cheers to u :notworthy DannyC and good luck :smokin :beer

Guest DannyCash

Wednesday Cheers Green, let's keep the run going... Nottingham 2.40 INTAVAC BOY 4.10 JIMMY RYAN 4.40 MADIBA Danny Oh dear, 3 unplaced horses. Less said the better +16.00 points...

Guest DannyCash

Saturday Nothing yesterday either : +4.00 points Saturday EPSOM 3.00 Checkit 3.30 Corridor Creeper 5.40 Mine Behind Sadly this will be the last posting of the system, I'll be away the next 2 days and I've grown tired of it. Thanks for the support.

Guest green00

Re: Saturday no winners on sat danny never mind shame u gonna give up but its been a worthy thread an i made a few quid in the last stages so ta V much :smokin

Guest fender2004

Re: Saturday Danny its a shame you're not going to run your system anymore. I thought it had great potential, the only thing I would've done differently is after you have a good winning day when you made 20pts or so, expect a couple of crap days. So I wouldn't bet until you'd 2 losing days in a row, then you resume and your:cheers winning to losing ratio is improved. You were picking some nice priced winners, I hope you will consider what I am suggesting. Don't abandon the system just refine it. Cheers.

Guest Jonny1723

System Danny, Why not advise everyone of the rules of the system, and I'm sure someone will happily post the selections on here daily. I'm sure someone may also be able to have a look at the staking plan, and maybe make it more profitable. Just a thought. J.

Guest DannyCash

Re: System Johnny, yeah why not... 1) Pick the main meeting of the day 2) Select the 3 largest quoted horses tipped by Spotlight from the Racing Post 3) Back 1,2,3 stop at a winner I purposely chose no lady/amateur riders either. Danny