** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Asian Champions League Predictions 2019

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Asian Champions League 

Al Wahda Abu Dhabi - Al Rayyan

I like here Al Wahda Abu Dhabi -0.5 @ 1.80 

Al Wahda Abu Dhabi take this game very serious and they target  to win and keep their hopes to make it to next round , even last league game they rest many players for this game 

on other side Al Rayyan who have problems all season in Qatar should not fight hard , I even think they like more to lose to end their season fast as they have all season problems and another season to forget for Al Rayyan from Qatar

for tomorrow 23/4/2019  I have this game   AlAin - United Arab Emirates - Al Duhail - Qatar

I would try bet on Al Duhail - Qatar here -0.75 @ 1.90

AlAin season over , they decided even to skip some key players from this game and rest of league games , so now we should see them suffer more and doing this would mean for me that you play for NOTHING

Al Duhail - Qatar as team stronger and with stronger players and would sure like to win and try to go far in this AFC games , witb players they got I dont blame them 

I see Al Duhail - Qatar back home with three points at the end 

• 4 weeks later...

Today in AFC Champions league  I like one game 

Al Ittihad Jeddah
Al Wahda Abu Dhabi

I would bet here on Al Ittihad Jeddah -0.75 @ 1.85

I expect something like one side game or home team will dominate and make more chances here and win at the end 

Al Ittihad Jeddah want to end the Group with first place and Al Wahda Abu Dhabi miss their best key player and will Rest some others for the last league game which is more important for them than this game 

should be clear home win this