Hunter Chase season 2019

I have been putting Non-League football tips up on Punters Lounge for over 8 years now and for over a year they have been exclusively on this site. I haven't ventured too much into the horse racing section although I have put up some hunter chase previews in my time on the forums. I have been tipping in hunter chases online for 9 years now. The first 3 of those were free, but in 2013 I started charging for my previews and ran an email preview and review service for the next 6 years. Towards the end of the last hunter chase season Paul and me slightly randomly started emailing about what my hunter chase previews and to cut a long story short my previews for the 2019 season will now exclusively be on the Punters Lounge forums.   

The reason I focus on hunter chases when it comes to horse racing is that I firmly believe they are the best betting medium in racing. Because the form and video footage isn't widely available it means there are more mistakes made by the bookmakers when it comes to pricing them up and in that regards it is very much like Non-League football.

If you haven't seen one of my previews before then they are in-depth and I also write reviews of every race as well as I think that is just as important as writing the preview. I have added profit totals for the last 6 seasons. Now these totals are estimates rather than set in stone. First of all until last year I never put points totals to tips on the 3 hunter chase meetings so they aren't included prior to last year. Also I know people will get different prices from what I have put them up at. Sometimes bigger sometimes shorter so people's profits will be different. I also think the tips are only part of the package as I like to increase people's interest and knowledge on hunter chases in the same way I hope to do the same via my Non-League previews.

I haven't not made a profit yet, but I will never promise a profit as no one can. Hopefully though it will be another successful season. The first race is on Wednesday at Taunton and I am really looking forward to the season ahead. There are over 90 races this season and each separate day's action will have a new thread. Most previews will go up at some point the night before although occasionally it will be on the day of the race. Any questions then don't hesitate to ask.

2018 34pts

2017 29pts

2016 73pts

2015 120pts

2014 43pts

2013 30pts