** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Level Staking Football Betting Strategy (2018)

Im going to be starting with a bank of £20. Each bet will be 5% or 10% of bankroll depending on odds and confidence. Matches will be fully researched using soccer 24 website. I am only allowed to place a maximum of 1 bet at any given time. This means i can NOT have 2 bets running at the same time. 

• Odds have to be at least 1.40

Wish me luck :hope

Edited by Liamsaunders096

17 minutes ago, Liamsaunders096 said:

Bet 1 -

Tucuman vs San Martin (63 mins 2-1)

Tucuman to score over 1.5 goals @3.25

£1 returns £3.25 (5% staked)

REASONING : San Martin have 57% ball possession. They have had a total of 15 shots with 7 on target whereas Tucuman have 6 shots and 2 on target.  

WINNER !!! WINNER !!! WINNER !!! 

Tucuman score in the 74th minute to equalize :ok

Total Bank = £22.25

Edited by Liamsaunders096

• 1 month later...

i don't get it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Tucuman+vs+San+Martin&oq=Tucuman+vs+San+Martin&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#sie=m;/g/11g1lxhs3x;2;/m/04hpk1;dt;fp;1;;

its San martin that scored at 73rd and 75th minutes. if you have bet on Tucuman to score over 1.5 goal at 63rd minutes (2-1), Tucuman should have scored 2 more goals in order for you to win the bet. ie (4-1) etc.

1 hour ago, betdevop said:

i dont get it..can any one explain..?

I’ll guess he meant to say San Martin to score >1.5 goals and has been confused by both teams having Tucuman in their name (according to the link you posted). That would be supported by the stats he quoted. So his bet was that the away team would score at least one more goal. The home team, obviously, already had >1.5 goal anyway.

Looks like the thread has died a death anyway.

12 hours ago, harry_rag said:

I’ll guess he meant to say San Martin to score >1.5 goals and has been confused by both teams having Tucuman in their name (according to the link you posted). That would be supported by the stats he quoted. So his bet was that the away team would score at least one more goal. The home team, obviously, already had >1.5 goal anyway.

Looks like the thread has died a death anyway.

oh right! :)