** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Saturday Handicaps & PL Tipsters = Winners

Been looking back over the past couple of months at the 'Saturday Tips & Trends' thread.

It really is a remarkable story of winner after winner in the what must be the hardest races of the week;

Have a look at the recent record and these are just the winners plenty of placed horses too!

July 25th York: Flying Pursuit Won 20/1 (Xtc,Trotter)
Aug 18th Ripon: Quick Look Won 7/1 (Richard, BH)
Aug 18th Ripon: Gunmetal Won 16/1 (Richard, BH)
Aug 25th York: Muntahhaa Won 20/1 (BH)
Sept 8th Kempton: War Glory Won 20/1 (Richard, BH)
Sept 12th Listowel: Snow Falcon Won 8/1 (Richard)
Sept 17th Doncaster: Momentofmadness Won 25/1 (Xtc, BH)
Sept 22nd Ayr: Snazzy Jazzy Won 18/1 (Ted, Richard)
Sept 22nd Ayr: Baron Bolt DH Won 33/1 (Richard)
Sept 22nd Ayr: Son Of Rest DH 11/2 (Richard)
Sept 29th Newmarket: Wissahickon Won 11/1 (BH)
Oct 6th Redcar: Give It Some Teddy Won 20/1 (Valiant)

Well done to everyone who contributes to the thread

:clap:clap

31 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

Been looking back over the past couple of months at the 'Saturday Tips & Trends' thread.

It really is a remarkable story of winner after winner in the what must be the hardest races of the week;

Have a look at the recent record and these are just the winners plenty of placed horses too!

July 25th York: Flying Pursuit Won 20/1 (Xtc,Trotter)
Aug 18th Ripon: Quick Look Won 7/1 (Richard, BH)
Aug 18th Ripon: Gunmetal Won 16/1 (Richard, BH)
Aug 25th York: Muntahhaa Won 20/1 (BH)
Sept 8th Kempton: War Glory Won 20/1 (Richard, BH)
Sept 12th Listowel: Snow Falcon Won 8/1 (Richard)
Sept 17th Doncaster: Momentofmadness Won 25/1 (Xtc, BH)
Sept 22nd Ayr: Snazzy Jazzy Won 18/1 (Ted, Richard)
Sept 22nd Ayr: Baron Bolt DH Won 33/1 (Richard)
Sept 22nd Ayr: Son Of Rest DH 11/2 (Richard)
Sept 29th Newmarket: Wissahickon Won 11/1 (BH)
Oct 6th Redcar: Give It Some Teddy Won 20/1 (Valiant)

Well done to everyone who contributes to the thread

:clap:clap

Nice set of winners there! Well done! I can’t post a lot of mine as someof them have been months in the planning, and I can’t spoil it. Everyone’s got access to speed ratings and form ratings it’s all free on the net! Nobody is going to tell you about the real gambles! These so called tipsters that you pay for have no idea either! I promise you!

Stick with Punters Lounge!!!!

Edited by godofhorses

28 minutes ago, godofhorses said:

Nice set of winners there! Well done! I can’t post a lot of mine as someof them have been months in the planning, and I can’t spoil it. Everyone’s got access to speed ratings and form ratings it’s all free on the net! Nobody is going to tell you about the real gambles! These so called tipsters that you pay for have no idea either! I promise you!

Stick with Punters Lounge!!!!

There are two types of punter and you dont fit the ones that contribute to the Tips and Trends thread.

These people love racing, look at a big handicap and enjoy trying to solve the puzzle the handicapper has given them. Do some hard graft, look through the form book, look at what it takes to win this sort of race by doing some number crunching or whatever method suits.

On the other side of the coin we have the lazy punters who just wait for someone else to tell them what to back!:lol

8 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

There are two types of punter and you dont fit the ones that contribute to the Tips and Trends thread.

These people love racing, look at a big handicap and enjoy trying to solve the puzzle the handicapper has given them. Do some hard graft, look through the form book, look at what it takes to win this sort of race by doing some number crunching or whatever method suits.

On the other side of the coin we have the lazy punters who just wait for someone else to tell them what to back!:lol

You’re correct there are mug punters and people who actually speak or know owners/trainers and jockeys through there jobs. Not lazy punters as you call them you idiot!