** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Racing Chat - Monday Oct 8th

330 Windsor 

Mr Reckless EW 9/1 PP

Been trying to find something of value for Monday and its not easy. Come up with Mr Reckless trained by the in form Jamie Osborne and ridden by Nicola Currie who is good value for her claim.
Ran on the AW the last twice and although not disgraced (3rd to Wissahickon) its probably the reason he's such a big price, if you look at his form on turf its measures up to this field. He was handy last time and I think he may be better coming from off the pace as he did when he won at Wetherby, be interesting to see if they go back to those tactics.

Had a real good bit of luck today courtesy of Rule 4

I've not had a bet on a horse since August but with no football I decided to have a go

I went for the 3 horse race with one of them a massive no hoper at Stratford. The favourite was slight odds on and I went for the second favourite which was Evens in what was effectively a two horse race. The favourite was a non runner and I had a 50p rule 4. But my horse went off at 1/25 SP…….. with the R4 I had it at 1/2 

Won easily …….. what a result!

Good old Rule 4 ………. :drums

11 hours ago, black rabbit said:

Grandee  7 45 Kempton  1/4  pt win @ 42/1  betfair    or 1/4 pt ew 25/1  various bookmakers 

ON GOING  P/L  ACCOUNT  = + 121 pts Profit  since start in may 2018 

OR? so which one would you count then??

Well done Trotter, 3 horse novice chase, brave man.