** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Forth Worth Invitational

Bamford

We sat in the Dallas / Forth Worth area this week for the final leg of the Texas Swing. The Forth Worth invitational is always a strong event on the PGA Tour, with Colonial Country Club, rightly attracting a strong field. With the PGA Tour legislating to get players to visit new events, the like of Justin Rose, Brooks Kopeka and Rickie Fowler add flavour to the tournament this week, and mix in-well with the likes of Kisner, Zach Johnson, Dufner, Kuchar, Simpson, Scott and Walker. Throw-in the young talents of Cantlay, DeChambeau, Grillo, Smith, Hadley and last week's winner Aaron Wise and this tournament is pretty stacked. I'm looking for players with a classical course record and who like Bentgrass greens. A previous top 10/12 finish at Colonial seems a must for the winner - although World Number 1 (at the time) Adam Scott won here in 2014 with nothing better than a 64th here. And I have also gone for players who have shown flashes of form since Augusta. 

I'm tipping up Jon Rahm (14/1), Jason Dufner (33/1), Zach Johnson (50/1) and Danny Lee (90/1). 

I can't see past Jordon Speith this week, fantastic course form and hopefully this is the week he finds a red hot putter (or just an average on will do) I think the 9-1 on offer for the best player in the field is a cracking win only price. The temperatures look red hot this week so the greens will be watered so expect plenty of birdies from the early morning starters. Others that catch my eye who I've had a ew bet on are: Brian Harman 60-1, Charley Hoffman 80-1, Russell Knox 80-1(7 places) I also like to have a big price player to trade in running for a bit of fun so this week I've gone with Ollie Schniederjans at 140-1 and I'll be looking to trade him around the 33-1 mark.

Good Luck. 

Well all 5 made the cut and will need to go low to catch Rose at the top of the leaderboard. My gamble of putting all 5 in the early/late split backfired slightly as the late/early starters shot around 2 shots better. So a bit of weekend excitement if nothing else.

After a positive start to the week unfortunately the best place we could find was Brian Harman's (t14) position. Justin Rose looked composed at the top of leaderboard and his victory never looked in doubt. The top players look like the are building up to the next major in a few weeks so Memorial looks set to be a cracking next week. Tips will be up Wednesday.