** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - Monday April 9th

520 Kempton

Ramore Will 5/2 bet365

Interesting runner off this mark, he won on his third outing for the yard off 101 and then went chasing off his revised mark. Seven races later he goes back over hurdles and bolts up off 102. he escapes a penalty for that as it was a Conditional Jockeys race so ought to be followed at present. The yard is in good form and the young jockey is a very good prospect.

Hi all,

I'm new here and thought I'd add my tips along with all the other people here.

One for me today in the shape of Rasima in the 5.45 at Wolverhampton. Looks a good each-way bet to nothing here at 5-1 for 1/5 the odds for a place.

The Haggas favourite is still in the 1,000 Gns but I doubt he'd be using this lowly race as a stepping stone to that, even allowing for the blistering form of the yard.

Rasima can be forgiven that 2nd run as she was still green and Goodwood is a tricky course for a lot of horses. She was beaten that day by Jubilee Foxtrot who then went on to run a decent enough race in a Group 3 at Naas. 

515 wolv 

Black truffle.   233 

Ad vitam.  227 

Lord Murphy.  220 

Dalness express. 220 

3rd andc4th rated running well but very exposed top 2 returning to optimum conditioned and course so should run well today .....if winner I'll double up on national later in week .

Ad vitam  4pts win 7/1 bet365

Black truffle 4pts win 9/1 bet365