Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Greece Super League Predictions 2017/18

Overall, the two teams have 18 out of 26 under 2.5. Levadic is indifferent and Asteras Tripolis has a strong motivation, which will be bigger with a win today, I do not score many goals
FC LEVADIAKOS vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Xanthi has the motivation, quality and help of the headquarters to get the points of victory and make an important step for the fifth place
A.O XANTHI vs PAS GIANNINA @@ A.O XANTHI, odds 1.85

The two teams want the points for each of their own reasons, I expect to be very cautious and not to take risks, since a goal will change the balance, the few goals have a lot of luck
LARISA AEL vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47

No team is indifferent and will give it all for the points, I expect the home side Apollo to have defensive orientations and we will see a closed match with a few goals
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.85

The two teams are burning for the points and will be very cautious, they will not take risks, a goal can change the balance, very often they make small scores
A.O.K. vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Without a match, Larissa will be emptied after the elimination in the cup, it has many absences of its main players and I think PAS Giannena will find the chance to win
PAS GIANNINA vs LARISA AEL @@ PAS GIANNINA, odds 1.85

Panionios showed some weaknesses, while PAOK started ideally, but in the two most recent games he did not have a similar course. Today I expect PAOK to be serious and to the quality of winning
PANIONIOS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.55

The two teams started with victories in the season, showing good figures, although it is still too early to judge them. Today, I expect to be a tough game with not many goals and I do not see opening the score
ARIS THESSALONIKI vs LARISA AEL @@ Under, odds 1.50