** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Greece Super League Predictions 2017/18

In total, the two teams have 12 out of 14 under 2.5 and all seven at home and away. Both teams are not at their best, they want to make a good game, they score with difficulty, they are not random many under 2.5, I expect a very closed match with a few phases
A.O XANTHI vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Lamia has a total of ten in 14 under 2.5 in the league. The two teams are in the middle of the scoreboard and are relatively comfortable scorers, will be a tough duel where the defenses will dominate, as in their last games, I will bet on the few goals
LAMIA vs LARISA AEL @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

Levadic has a total of 12 out of 14 under 2.5 and only one game with over three goals in its field. Panionios so far has 10 out of 14 under 2.5 and seven in seven away. I have no confidence in the two teams, I will stay away from the final result and I will go with the few goals because I expect the two opponents to be cautious and give weight to the defense
FC LEVADIAKOS vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

• 3 weeks later...

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Super League

PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 12 home games against Levadiakos in all competitions.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 7 home games in Super League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in AEK Athens's last 7 away games in Super League.
AOK Kerkyra have conceded at least 3 goals in their last 4 games in Super League.
Levadiakos have failed to win 91% of their last 22 away games in Super League.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 06.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-06-01-2018

An important match for both teams, to ideally start the second round, I expect to give them all for the victory and the points of victory, so I expect to score from a goal
PANAITOLIKOS vs AEK ATHEN @@ Both team to score, odds 2.20

Panionios counts 10 out of 15 under 2.5 goals. Kassiopi score under one goal per match. Panionios wants the five, while Kassiopi remains in the category, the new coach will be improved and tight enough defensive, I expect very closed match with few goals
PANIONIOS vs A.O.K. @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.70

The two teams were formed before the break, there are changes to their roster and are expected to be different in the coming time, Larisa is good defense and will not give space to the opponent, the few goals have a lot of luck
LARISA AEL vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.75 Under, odds 1.62

Lamia has 11 out of 15 under 2.5 goals. Total has 13 out of 15 under 2.5, with ten being goalless and six out of seven under 2.5 away. The two teams do not have big differences, they are fighting very tight, always giving weight to the good defense, so they make small scores and few phases, so today I do not see anything different, the few goals have the first reason
LAMIA vs A.O XANTHI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47

PAS has lost its main players, but at home is traditionally stable and quality, Asteras is in terrible condition before the break, today I expect an open match with phases and goals, both teams to score
PAS GIANNINA vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.10

Platanias has limited chances and will take time to put the new players on the team, Panathinaikos, has a lot of themes, but on the Avenue it may even be difficult to win Platanias
PANATHINAIKOS vs PLATANIAS CHANION @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 1.36

Platanias have lost their last 10 games in Super League.
Olympiacos have won their last 6 games in Super League.
PAS Giannina have drawn their last 3 home games in Super League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 83% of PAS Giannina's last 18 home games in Super League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 87% of Xanthi's last 15 games in Super League.

You can find interesting 63 Football Betting Streaks for 07.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-07-01-2018

Apollon Smirnis have failed to win their last 5 games in Super League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Atromitos's last 3 away games in Super League.
Atromitos have won 83% of their last 6 away games in Super League.

You can find interesting 39 Football Betting Streaks for 08.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-08-01-2018

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Cup

PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 6 games in Cup.
AEK Athens have won their last 4 games in Cup.
Panionios have won their last 3 games against OFI Crete in all competitions.
AEK Athens have won their last 3 games against Panetolikos in all competitions.

You can find interesting 59 Football Betting Streaks for 09.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-09-01-2018

Lamia have won their last 3 games in Cup.
Levadiakos have won their last 3 games in Cup.
Olympiacos have won their last 7 home games against Platanias in all competitions.
Olympiacos have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 7 home games against Platanias in all competitions.
Olympiacos have scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 home games against Platanias in all competitions.

You can find interesting 62 Football Betting Streaks for 10.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-10-01-2018

Atromitos have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 games against Asteras Tripolis in all competitions.
Atromitos are undefeated in their last 8 home games against Asteras Tripolis in all competitions.
Atromitos have kept a clean sheet in 71% of their last 7 games in Cup.
Atromitos have seen under 2.5 goals in 89% of their last 9 games against Asteras Tripolis in all competitions.

You can find interesting 29 Football Betting Streaks for 11.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-11-01-2018

An important match for both teams, who want a good show and victory to begin to find rhythm and points. Levadiakos is a racing downhill, while Panathinaikos is on the rise in recent matches, I think it will be a very closed match with few goals and I will win the Panathinaikos victory
FC LEVADIAKOS vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ -0.25 AH PANATHINAIKOS, odds 2.00

Home team Apollo Smyrna needs more points and must give it all for the win, Panionios is distinguished by stability in recent years, today I expect to be open to a match with goals on either side
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs PANIONIOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.20

Platanias have lost their last 11 games in Super League.
Panathinaikos have kept a clean sheet in their last 6 games against Levadiakos in all competitions.
Platanias have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in 83% of their last 6 away games in Super League.

You can find interesting 67 Football Betting Streaks for 13.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-13-01-2018

It is obviously a little fallen, the two teams, in the most recent games, today have absences, will give it all for the win, they can score from a goal and confirm the goals goal
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs LARISA AEL @@ Both team to score, odds 2.40

Atromitos overall has 11 out of 16 under 2.5. Panetolikos away six to eight under 2.5. Atromitos has proved that a very good team and is not accidentally so high on the scoreboard, is very defensive, Panetolikos with the new coach wants to make a new start, I do not see open matches and goals
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

PAS Giannina have drawn 83% of their last 6 games in Super League.
Panetolikos have drawn their last 3 away games in Super League.
AOK Kerkyra have lost their last 5 games in Super League.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 games in Super League.
Asteras Tripolis have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home games in Super League.

You can find interesting 60 Football Betting Streaks for 14.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-14-01-2018

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 86% of Olympiacos's last 7 games in Super League.
Olympiacos have won 83% of their last 18 home games in Super League.
Lamia have drawn their last 3 away games in Super League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 89% of Lamia's last 9 games in Super League.
Olympiacos have scored at least 2 goals in 86% of their last 7 games in Super League.

You can find interesting 35 Football Betting Streaks for 15.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-15-01-2018

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 95% of Panionios's last 19 away games in Super League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 84% of PAS Giannina's last 19 home games in Super League.
Olympiacos have won their last 8 games in Super League.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 8 home games in Super League.
PAS Giannina have drawn their last 4 home games in Super League.

You can find interesting 76 Football Betting Streaks for 21.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-21-01-2018

AEK overall has 12 out of 18 under 2.5 and the same number in no goal. Lamia has 14 at 18 under 2.5 and five at eight away. AEK is in the midst of major games that adds fatigue and injuries, has no room for scoring points, Lamia will be lined up with her recipe, attention to defense and counterattacks, I expect a few goals in the game
AEK ATHEN vs LAMIA @@ +3.50 Under, odds 1.45

Apollo Smyrna has a total of 12 at 18 under 2.5 and six at nine in home. Panathinaikos has a lot of matches with under three goals, scoring with difficulty. I recommend the few goals, since the two score with enough difficulty
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.52

A major match for both teams, Olympiacos comes from a winning streak, while Asteras showed some issues, the previous game, after a series of positive appearances, I expect even Olympiakos to win
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS, odds 1.55

Atromitos seems to be going through a crisis, not giving, as in the previous games, Larissa, will line up with its well-known defensive tactics, so to get the best, I expect to be a very closed match with few goals
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs LARISA AEL @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

Panetolikos is quite confused, he easily accepts a goal and can not keep the results, PAOK is formulated has a big goal in the title, I expect to get even the win
PANAITOLIKOS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1,47

Olympiacos have won their last 9 games in Super League.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 6 games in Super League.
Levadiakos have lost their last 6 away games in Super League.

You can find interesting 72 Football Betting Streaks for 28.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-28-01-2018

• Sir Puntalot changed the title to Greece Super League Predictions 2017/18

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Greek Football League

OFI Crete have scored in 100% of their home games in Greek Football League.
77% of Karaiskakis's games had under 2.5 goals in Greek Football League.
Karaiskakis have scored 73% of their goals at home in Greek Football League.

You can find interesting 33 Football Betting Streaks for 01.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-01-02-2018-7396

Panathinaikos has 15 out of 19 under 2.5 and seven at nine under 2.5 home and no goals. Panetolikos has a total of 12 out of 19 under 2.5 and seven at nine away. Avenue is the power of Panathinaikos, it has the lead for the victory, but I will stay away from the final result and I will bet on the few goals, because both teams score with enough difficulty
PANATHINAIKOS vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

I played in the court only one game with over three goals. Panionios counts 13 out of 19 under 2.5 and nine out of ten away. Surely the two teams will fight for the points, it will become a tough duel because of their gameplay, which puts the weight on the defense, I will bet on the few goals
LARISA AEL vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.42

AEK has 13 out of 19 under 2.5 goals and no goals, but only has one match with over three goals and six no goal. An important match for both teams is of great importance and can judge many things, AEK will be flanked by its well-known tight defense approach, closing the places and hitting the counterattacks, Olympiacos will have the dynamics of the stadium, I do not expect an open match, there will be few phases and there will be few goals
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.62

Lamia's capabilities are limited, mainly based on defense, if he accepts goals he can not react, Atromitos is a very good team with virtues, he can go undefeated from Lamia
LAMIA vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ +0 Ah ATROMITOS ATHINON, odds 1.91

An important match for PAOK, with victory will take another step for the title and will put pressure on Olympiacos and AEK, will have many people at his side and expect to pass even difficult from Ioannina
PAS GIANNINA vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.50

PAS Giannina have drawn 80% of their last 10 home games in Super League.
Olympiacos have won their last 7 home games in Super League.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 7 games in Super League.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have kept a clean sheet in their last 7 games in Super League.

You can find interesting 79 Football Betting Streaks for 04.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-04-02-2018-7472

Panathinaikos will not have many opportunities for double, PAS easily gets a goal, with very often defensive issues, I will risk and I will bet on Panathinaikos
PAS GIANNINA vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +0.25 Ah PANATHINAIKOS, odds 1.81

Xanthi is always on the pitch, Corfu is lost away from its headquarters, I expect Xanthi, even if it is difficult to win
A.O XANTHI vs A.O.K. @@ A.O XANTHI, odds 1.65

Olympiacos is in a difficult turn and I do not know he will react, he will have anxiety, because if he does not win he will stay behind the title race, I expect a very closed game with few phases and goals, as Atromitos usually does
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

Where AEK has come, everything is up to it, it can win all its goals with victories, today it will not be easy, but the OAKA is strong and can take advantage of the weaknesses of the away team and get the win
AEK ATHEN vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ AEK ATHEN, odds 1.40

I have no confidence in Platanias, I think it will be the team that will fall, Panetolikos is raised with Della on his bench, I expect to give it all today and with the help of the seat to win
PANAITOLIKOS vs PLATANIAS CHANION @@ PANAITOLIKOS, odds 1.56

Levadiakos have lost their last 7 away games in Super League.
AEK Athens have won 83% of their last 12 home games in Super League.

You can find interesting 77 Football Betting Streaks for 11.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-11-02-2018-7684

PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 9 home games in Super League.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have kept a clean sheet in 88% of their last 8 home games in Super League.
AE Larissa have failed to win 92% of their last 25 away games in Super League.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 12.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-12-02-2018-7686

PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 9 games in Super League.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have kept a clean sheet in 89% of their last 9 games in Super League.

You can find interesting 102 Football Betting Streaks for 17.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-17-02-2018-7754