Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Greece Super League Predictions 2017/18

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Super League

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 95% of Panionios's last 19 away games in Super League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 84% of PAS Giannina's last 19 home games in Super League.
Olympiacos have won their last 8 games in Super League.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 8 home games in Super League.
PAS Giannina have drawn their last 4 home games in Super League.

You can find interesting 76 Football Betting Streaks for 21.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-21-01-2018

AEK overall has 12 out of 18 under 2.5 and the same number in no goal. Lamia has 14 at 18 under 2.5 and five at eight away. AEK is in the midst of major games that adds fatigue and injuries, has no room for scoring points, Lamia will be lined up with her recipe, attention to defense and counterattacks, I expect a few goals in the game
AEK ATHEN vs LAMIA @@ +3.50 Under, odds 1.45

Apollo Smyrna has a total of 12 at 18 under 2.5 and six at nine in home. Panathinaikos has a lot of matches with under three goals, scoring with difficulty. I recommend the few goals, since the two score with enough difficulty
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.52

A major match for both teams, Olympiacos comes from a winning streak, while Asteras showed some issues, the previous game, after a series of positive appearances, I expect even Olympiakos to win
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS, odds 1.55

Atromitos seems to be going through a crisis, not giving, as in the previous games, Larissa, will line up with its well-known defensive tactics, so to get the best, I expect to be a very closed match with few goals
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs LARISA AEL @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

Panetolikos is quite confused, he easily accepts a goal and can not keep the results, PAOK is formulated has a big goal in the title, I expect to get even the win
PANAITOLIKOS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1,47

Olympiacos have won their last 9 games in Super League.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 6 games in Super League.
Levadiakos have lost their last 6 away games in Super League.

You can find interesting 72 Football Betting Streaks for 28.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-28-01-2018

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Greek Football League

OFI Crete have scored in 100% of their home games in Greek Football League.
77% of Karaiskakis's games had under 2.5 goals in Greek Football League.
Karaiskakis have scored 73% of their goals at home in Greek Football League.

You can find interesting 33 Football Betting Streaks for 01.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-01-02-2018-7396

Panathinaikos has 15 out of 19 under 2.5 and seven at nine under 2.5 home and no goals. Panetolikos has a total of 12 out of 19 under 2.5 and seven at nine away. Avenue is the power of Panathinaikos, it has the lead for the victory, but I will stay away from the final result and I will bet on the few goals, because both teams score with enough difficulty
PANATHINAIKOS vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

I played in the court only one game with over three goals. Panionios counts 13 out of 19 under 2.5 and nine out of ten away. Surely the two teams will fight for the points, it will become a tough duel because of their gameplay, which puts the weight on the defense, I will bet on the few goals
LARISA AEL vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.42

AEK has 13 out of 19 under 2.5 goals and no goals, but only has one match with over three goals and six no goal. An important match for both teams is of great importance and can judge many things, AEK will be flanked by its well-known tight defense approach, closing the places and hitting the counterattacks, Olympiacos will have the dynamics of the stadium, I do not expect an open match, there will be few phases and there will be few goals
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.62

Lamia's capabilities are limited, mainly based on defense, if he accepts goals he can not react, Atromitos is a very good team with virtues, he can go undefeated from Lamia
LAMIA vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ +0 Ah ATROMITOS ATHINON, odds 1.91

An important match for PAOK, with victory will take another step for the title and will put pressure on Olympiacos and AEK, will have many people at his side and expect to pass even difficult from Ioannina
PAS GIANNINA vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.50

PAS Giannina have drawn 80% of their last 10 home games in Super League.
Olympiacos have won their last 7 home games in Super League.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 7 games in Super League.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have kept a clean sheet in their last 7 games in Super League.

You can find interesting 79 Football Betting Streaks for 04.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-04-02-2018-7472

Panathinaikos will not have many opportunities for double, PAS easily gets a goal, with very often defensive issues, I will risk and I will bet on Panathinaikos
PAS GIANNINA vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +0.25 Ah PANATHINAIKOS, odds 1.81

Xanthi is always on the pitch, Corfu is lost away from its headquarters, I expect Xanthi, even if it is difficult to win
A.O XANTHI vs A.O.K. @@ A.O XANTHI, odds 1.65

Olympiacos is in a difficult turn and I do not know he will react, he will have anxiety, because if he does not win he will stay behind the title race, I expect a very closed game with few phases and goals, as Atromitos usually does
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

Where AEK has come, everything is up to it, it can win all its goals with victories, today it will not be easy, but the OAKA is strong and can take advantage of the weaknesses of the away team and get the win
AEK ATHEN vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ AEK ATHEN, odds 1.40

I have no confidence in Platanias, I think it will be the team that will fall, Panetolikos is raised with Della on his bench, I expect to give it all today and with the help of the seat to win
PANAITOLIKOS vs PLATANIAS CHANION @@ PANAITOLIKOS, odds 1.56

Levadiakos have lost their last 7 away games in Super League.
AEK Athens have won 83% of their last 12 home games in Super League.

You can find interesting 77 Football Betting Streaks for 11.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-11-02-2018-7684

PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 9 home games in Super League.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have kept a clean sheet in 88% of their last 8 home games in Super League.
AE Larissa have failed to win 92% of their last 25 away games in Super League.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 12.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-12-02-2018-7686

PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 9 games in Super League.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have kept a clean sheet in 89% of their last 9 games in Super League.

You can find interesting 102 Football Betting Streaks for 17.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-17-02-2018-7754

Panionios overall has 16 out of 22 under 2.5 and split home. Asteras Tripoli has a total of 16 out of 22 under 2.5 and eight out of ten away, 14 are without goal. A big match for both teams can judge a lot about the sequel and the fifth place. I expect a very closed match, with a lot of feasibility and caution from the two teams
PANIONIOS vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

PAS Giannina has 14 in 22 goals and nine in 11 home games. PAS is on the rise and can win the game for fifth place, but I do not have much confidence in it because defensively it has many gaps, I will bet there and I will suggest that both teams score
PAS GIANNINA vs FC LEVADIAKOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.55

Panionios is confused with absences and does not have the momentum he had at the beginning, AEK from the consecutive matches seems to have no freshness and gaps as time goes on, today I expect AEK to make a professional victory
AEK ATHEN vs PANIONIOS @@ AEK ATHEN, odds 1.30

An important match for both teams, Asteras is not in an ideal situation, but PAOK is in a form and seems to have stopped. I expect even PAOK to pass through Tripoli
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.60

PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 10 games in Super League.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have kept a clean sheet in 90% of their last 10 games in Super League.

You can find interesting 85 Football Betting Streaks for 04.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-04-03-2018-8664

Panathinaikos has 19 out of 24 under 2.5 goals and no goals, with nine out of 11 under 2.5. Asteras Tripolis has nine under 11 under 2.5 away games. The two teams have psychology, from their previous results, will be a beautiful battle on the Avenue, will not open the match, will be judged in the details, so the few goals have a lot of luck
PANATHINAIKOS vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Atromitos is serious and stable in his performance and is not accidental, so high on the scoreboard, Panionios is not at his best, has some absences and seems to be confused, I expect Atromitos, he can go undefeated
PANIONIOS vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ +0 Ah ATROMITOS ATHINON, odds 1.80

A huge duel can easily be described as a title game, I expect AEK to be careful and not to take risks, and the score is very good, I expect a very closed match, with a few goals
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

Another major match, with both teams fighting for the fifth place, I expect to give them everything to win and so I expect both teams to score
A.O XANTHI vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.10

Levadiakos will remain in the class, it will not matter, Olympiacos will give it all for the second place, I expect today to take advantage of the weaknesses of the home team and to win another victory
FC LEVADIAKOS vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS, odds 1.40

Atromitos, without the three Danes players, is a different team, PAOK seems to have found his opponent's button and this is relatively easy this year, today I expect even PAOK to make double
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.65

AEK Athens have won 89% of their last 9 home games in Super League.
AE Larissa have failed to win 93% of their last 27 away games in Super League.

You can find interesting 100 Football Betting Streaks for 01.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-04-2018-9017

AEK has a total of 16 in 24 under 2.5 goals and no goal, with only three home goals in its home. Panathinaikos overall has 20 out of 25 under 2.5 and ten out of 13 away. Both teams want grades each for a different reason, I expect a closed match, with few goals and phases, as the two teams do very often in this year's games
AEK ATHEN vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

A big match for Apollo Smyrna to make a stand in the big group, Larissa, is another team away, I expect to have both sides with clear defensive orientations and become a very closed match with few goals
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs LARISA AEL @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

Panionios has a total of 18 out of 25 under 2.5 and eight in 12 home games. Xanthi has 19 out of 25 under 2.5 and nine out of 12 away. It will be a tough fight that can judge some things, defending both teams and I do not see the opening of the score, it will be decided in the details
PANIONIOS vs A.O XANTHI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1,50