** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Greece Super League Predictions 2017/18

Panionios overall has 16 out of 22 under 2.5 and split home. Asteras Tripoli has a total of 16 out of 22 under 2.5 and eight out of ten away, 14 are without goal. A big match for both teams can judge a lot about the sequel and the fifth place. I expect a very closed match, with a lot of feasibility and caution from the two teams
PANIONIOS vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

PAS Giannina has 14 in 22 goals and nine in 11 home games. PAS is on the rise and can win the game for fifth place, but I do not have much confidence in it because defensively it has many gaps, I will bet there and I will suggest that both teams score
PAS GIANNINA vs FC LEVADIAKOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.55

Panionios is confused with absences and does not have the momentum he had at the beginning, AEK from the consecutive matches seems to have no freshness and gaps as time goes on, today I expect AEK to make a professional victory
AEK ATHEN vs PANIONIOS @@ AEK ATHEN, odds 1.30

An important match for both teams, Asteras is not in an ideal situation, but PAOK is in a form and seems to have stopped. I expect even PAOK to pass through Tripoli
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.60

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Super League

PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 10 games in Super League.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have kept a clean sheet in 90% of their last 10 games in Super League.

You can find interesting 85 Football Betting Streaks for 04.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-04-03-2018-8664

Panathinaikos has 19 out of 24 under 2.5 goals and no goals, with nine out of 11 under 2.5. Asteras Tripolis has nine under 11 under 2.5 away games. The two teams have psychology, from their previous results, will be a beautiful battle on the Avenue, will not open the match, will be judged in the details, so the few goals have a lot of luck
PANATHINAIKOS vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Atromitos is serious and stable in his performance and is not accidental, so high on the scoreboard, Panionios is not at his best, has some absences and seems to be confused, I expect Atromitos, he can go undefeated
PANIONIOS vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ +0 Ah ATROMITOS ATHINON, odds 1.80

A huge duel can easily be described as a title game, I expect AEK to be careful and not to take risks, and the score is very good, I expect a very closed match, with a few goals
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

Another major match, with both teams fighting for the fifth place, I expect to give them everything to win and so I expect both teams to score
A.O XANTHI vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.10

• 3 weeks later...

Levadiakos will remain in the class, it will not matter, Olympiacos will give it all for the second place, I expect today to take advantage of the weaknesses of the home team and to win another victory
FC LEVADIAKOS vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS, odds 1.40

Atromitos, without the three Danes players, is a different team, PAOK seems to have found his opponent's button and this is relatively easy this year, today I expect even PAOK to make double
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.65

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Super League

AEK Athens have won 89% of their last 9 home games in Super League.
AE Larissa have failed to win 93% of their last 27 away games in Super League.

You can find interesting 100 Football Betting Streaks for 01.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-04-2018-9017

AEK has a total of 16 in 24 under 2.5 goals and no goal, with only three home goals in its home. Panathinaikos overall has 20 out of 25 under 2.5 and ten out of 13 away. Both teams want grades each for a different reason, I expect a closed match, with few goals and phases, as the two teams do very often in this year's games
AEK ATHEN vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

A big match for Apollo Smyrna to make a stand in the big group, Larissa, is another team away, I expect to have both sides with clear defensive orientations and become a very closed match with few goals
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs LARISA AEL @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

Panionios has a total of 18 out of 25 under 2.5 and eight in 12 home games. Xanthi has 19 out of 25 under 2.5 and nine out of 12 away. It will be a tough fight that can judge some things, defending both teams and I do not see the opening of the score, it will be decided in the details
PANIONIOS vs A.O XANTHI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1,50

• 2 weeks later...

Xanthi has the motivation, quality and help of the headquarters to get the points of victory and make an important step for the fifth place
A.O XANTHI vs PAS GIANNINA @@ A.O XANTHI, odds 1.85

The two teams want the points for each of their own reasons, I expect to be very cautious and not to take risks, since a goal will change the balance, the few goals have a lot of luck
LARISA AEL vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47

No team is indifferent and will give it all for the points, I expect the home side Apollo to have defensive orientations and we will see a closed match with a few goals
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.85

The two teams are burning for the points and will be very cautious, they will not take risks, a goal can change the balance, very often they make small scores
A.O.K. vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Without a match, Larissa will be emptied after the elimination in the cup, it has many absences of its main players and I think PAS Giannena will find the chance to win
PAS GIANNINA vs LARISA AEL @@ PAS GIANNINA, odds 1.85

• 4 months later...

Panionios showed some weaknesses, while PAOK started ideally, but in the two most recent games he did not have a similar course. Today I expect PAOK to be serious and to the quality of winning
PANIONIOS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.55

The two teams started with victories in the season, showing good figures, although it is still too early to judge them. Today, I expect to be a tough game with not many goals and I do not see opening the score
ARIS THESSALONIKI vs LARISA AEL @@ Under, odds 1.50