** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > Jan 27th

Darran

So finally back in the country although things have gone fairly well whilst I have been away. Pretty busy day tomorrow tips wise so hopefully there will be more profit to be had.

Dagenham v Solihull

I wasn't sure about Mark Yates coming in as Solihull manager, but to be fair to him he has done a very good job and he might just be able to keep them up. They have been in good form and are unbeaten in 4 league games now. They have only lost 3 of their last 10 games and all were by a goal to nil. Now all three did come away from home, but in their last two away games they have beaten Barrow and drew 0-0 at leaders Macclesfield. To me they have a chance of beating a Dagenham side who have only won once in their last 7 games and that was a 4-2 win over a badly out of form Hartlepool. I am happy to take a chance on an away win at 7/2.

Eastleigh v Hartlepool

Speaking of badly out of form Hartlepool they have to be taken on on Saturday at a shade of odds on with Marathon. Eastleigh did us a favour last week when they continued their good form against Maidstone and Hartlepool's winless run went to 9 after they only got a point at Chester on Tuesday night. Things aren't looking good off the field either with administration looking highly likely and a trip to a side who have only lost one of their last 10 isn't exactly what they need right now. I thought Eastleigh would be shorter than they are.

Woking v AFC Fylde

Having put Woking up to be relegated at the start of the season I had pretty much given up hope after their strong start, but I might be in with a chance of landing the bet because their form has taken a real nose dive. Like Hartlepool they haven't won in 9 and they face a Fylde side who are storming up the table so much that they might have an outside chance of the title. Since losing to Tranmere on Boxing Day they have been unbeaten in 7 of which they have won 6 including that 6-0 drubbing of Macclesfield last Saturday. I am amazed that odds against is available about an away win and they should pick up 3 more points. here.

Gainsborough v Alfreton

A new manager at Alfreton looks like it is going to bring an upturn in form. They have a good side and they shouldn't be doing as badly as they are and with Trinity in poor form at the moment it looks a good chance for the away side to build on last weeks good win.

Chelmsford v Hampton

Hampton's run of form is quite amazing really and although Chelmsford don't lose many at home, Hampton have lost just 3 games all season. I struggle to see how they can be put in as 9/4 shots for this as I think Hampton are the better side.

Concord v Eastbourne

Sadly the opposing of Eastbourne which had paid off so well of late didn't pay off last week, but I am keen to oppose them again this weekend. Concord's loss against Bath was their first in a long time in the league, which given their league position is pretty amazing. Granted they do like to draw plenty of games, but they look stronger than their rivals here and they look a good bet to bounce straight back.

Dartford v Whitehawk

I was kicking myself a little for not backing Whitehawk again last week after they ended up beating Truro to continue their improved form. I am even wondering if they might pull off the miracle and stay up. They go to top of the table Dartford this weekend and obviously that is going to be tough, but they shouldn't be 12/1 shots and I am happy to take a complete flyer and have a small bet on them.

Solihull 1pt @ 7/2 with Marathon

Eastleigh 4pts @ 19/20 with Marathon

AFC Fylde 3pts @ 51/50 with Marathon

Alfreton 1pt @ 73/50 with Marathon

Hampton & Richmond 1pt @ 9/4 with Bet365

Concord 3pts @ 23/20 with Ladbrokes/Coral

Whitehawk 0.5pts @ 12/1 with Ladbrokes/Coral

Edited by Darran