** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

January 8 - January 14

Angelique Kerber to beat Ashleigh Barty at 1.70 with Marathonbet

I would have Kerber as a somewhat bigger favourite here, Barty is yet to impress me in this season. She also seems to be having some nerve problems in Australia, not like Stosur, but I think it's fair to say that she feels more pressure than confidence. Kerber, on the other hand, has done little wrong so far in 2018, and she looks very hungry once again after the disappointing 2017 season. I don't believe it's going to be super easy, but Kerber is a 1.53 type of favourite in my book.

Bonaventure - Jorovic +3,5 games

Couldn't post this one sooner cause I didn't have time...It's a rain delay at AO qualifiers so this match is postponed for tomorrow.Jorovic was very solid vs Rus and won as an underdog in a match where she created incredible 18 break points.On the other hand Bonaventure won 2 tie breaks vs Paterson and was really solid all around.To cut the long story short I expect a close match with quite a lot of break chances for both players and I believe promising Serbian should cover the given handicap.

Edited by ivanhoe

Berrettini - Kudla over 22,5

Berrettini has a good serve and is really solid in rallies.Kudla is really agile,moves well on the court and knows how to deal with these type of players. I watched Kudla a couple of times and was really pleased with what I had seen.He's one of those players who are a bit underestimated and rarely disappoint.Berrettini's motivation and Kudla's experience should result with an over in this match

Edited by ivanhoe