** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Your Best Betting Win in 2017

StevieDay1983

2017 is coming to a close so I thought it was a good chance to end on a reflective high by giving you all the chance to share your best betting win of the year. It might not necessarily have been the biggest. It could well have been the most dramatic. Let us know below to add a feel-good factor to this section heading into Christmas! :ok

Everton v Man City DRAW.

Due in part to a lack of comprehension  at that stage in tbe season (week 2) how good Man City were, and also because there hadn't been any other draws that weekend...

Part of a 5 fold acca. Last to come in, a £25 free bet made me £800. Man City equalised 20 minutes before the end and i pooped it and cashed out. fcuk you bookies!!!

I was lucky Man City had a man sent off in the first half or it would have been a Goodison bloodbath and never come in...

Has to be when Hibs beat Hearts in the Scottish Cup back in January/ February.

I'd backed Hibs heavily to not lose at Tynecastle, can't remember the details, something like Hibs +1 at 1.60. I was on holiday travelling round S.E Asia at the time and watched the game in a bar in Bangkok with some random Hearts fan. Final score 0 - 0, bet won, was a great night.

Was convinced we'd win the replay comfortably and put the lot on a Hibs win at I think 2.00. There was no live streams available so I had to listen to it at 4am on the radio in my hotel room. We were 3 - 0 up at half time and I was a tad tipsy, going mental in my room, singing and jumping around, ended up in a bit of a fight with these Indian guys next door. I didn't give a shit, I'd made a couple of grand, Happy days.