** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

November 20 - November 26

• 2 weeks later...

Danilo Petrovic (-2.5) to beat Jose Statham at 1.83 with 10Bet

Not much to bet on in the upcoming week apart from the Davis Cup, but let's try to find some bets here and there. For me, Jose Statham just isn't a serious player. He is sort of there, but he isn't making any progress, so his results are just meh. Danilo Petrovic, on the other hand, has some ambitions - and he is doing his best trying to achieve them. I don't know whether he's going to win this particular match or not, but I do believe that there is some value in backing him on the slight handicap, as he does generally play a level above Statham.

S.Darcis/J.-W.Tsonga - Over 3.5 sets at 1.70 with Unibet

This one certainly has the potential to be a real epic, as both guys have good records in the Davis Cup. That's actually especially true for Darcis, who's produced many upsets over the years and who's always been instrumental for Belgium. 3-0 just doesn't seem to be too likely.

37 minutes ago, xxx1984xxx said:

Hi Czech. 

What do you think about the Chances for Pouille?

I think that it largely depends on which Goffin turns up. Last week he was excellent at times, but this is going to be different atmosphere-wise. Pouille can draw from the H2H record, but he is yet to be good in 2017. I honestly don't know, I wouldn't be shocked by any result there. Goffin 3-1 if he plays well, Pouille 3-1 if he doesn't?

Shuai Zhang to win WTA Honolulu at 1.85 with Unibet

This might be my final pick of the season, so let's hope that it wins. Put simply, Zhang is a cut above the rest of the field in Honolulu and, although it's the end of the season, I don't think that she's under-motivated, since she's actually the defending finalist here. Last year, she lost against Bellis in the finals, but there's nobody as strong left in this event, with the likely road being Diatchenko - Tomljanovic - Rodina. At 1.85, I'll give the world's number 36 a chance.