** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Division 7 - Final Week Selections

I'm sure Billy will tell you anyway Skittle but your bet had related contingencies so wouldn't be accepted as a treble because one prediction influences the other two.

Suspect he would settle it as 3 singles at split stakes.

If you're unclear glance through the link for an explanation.

http://www.onlinebetting.org.uk/betting-guides/related-contingencies.html

Good luck next round     :cheers

3 hours ago, bymatrix said:

I'm sure Billy will tell you anyway Skittle but your bet had related contingencies so wouldn't be accepted as a treble because one prediction influences the other two.

Suspect he would settle it as 3 singles at split stakes.

If you're unclear glance through the link for an explanation.

http://www.onlinebetting.org.uk/betting-guides/related-contingencies.html

Good luck next round     :cheers

@bymatrix We do accept these bets, we are not bookmakers don't forget.

Our rules state you CAN have the same team in more than one bet, just because there are more than 2.5 goals in a game does not influence who actually wins that game does it?

All markets can be mixed in whichever way the player chooses, including using the same match more than once on any particular match day.

Billy

Fair comment mate and wrongly assumed bookmaker rules applied , worth raising the point though as maybe a few others didn't realize you could play that way and it'll certainly change my future strategy in the competition , in hindsight realize i shouldn't have posted what i did anyway as it's not my competition and went a bit far posting solutions to a problem that i now know not to exist.

Skittle

Sorry for confusing the issue mate so ignore my comments , that said though if you did place that bet in a bookmaker you would probably been extremely disappointed when you went to collect any winnings if all 3 selections won , by the same token if you've placed one in the past and maybe had one or two winners from the treble you may find you have money sitting dormant as it's almost certainly been settled as three singles.

Thanks guys     :cheers