2017/18 NFL Season Predictions

WiggoBets

Any NFL fans on here? I can't get enough of it and can't wait for the new season to start this week after 7 months off. 

Personally I'm a huge steelers fan and I'll be backing them to win the superbowl as I always do, we just gotta get past them damn patriots first. I also fancy the cardinals to have a much better season this time around after a poor show last year.

You always get a surprise package in the nfl, last year I backed the falcons at 50/1 ante post and I'm still reeling from THAT game and THAT comeback. This year I have plumped for the Saints and Redskins at 66s for superbowl glory. 

I'll post my week 1 picks later this week. 

On 03/09/2017 at 2:23 PM, WiggoBets said:

Any NFL fans on here? I can't get enough of it and can't wait for the new season to start this week after 7 months off. 

Personally I'm a huge steelers fan and I'll be backing them to win the superbowl as I always do, we just gotta get past them damn patriots first. I also fancy the cardinals to have a much better season this time around after a poor show last year.

You always get a surprise package in the nfl, last year I backed the falcons at 50/1 ante post and I'm still reeling from THAT game and THAT comeback. This year I have plumped for the Saints and Redskins at 66s for superbowl glory. 

I'll post my week 1 picks later this week. 

Looking forward to your bets @WiggoBets :ok It's gone a bit quiet but it soon picks up again once someone is keen like yourself. ;) 

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.