Racing chat -Monday 5th june

500 Listowel

Minella For Value  Evens Bet365
Well backed last time out but was thwarted by Sizing Solution who got first run on him. He re-opposes here on similar terms but wont make the same mistake twice. The selection also has a visor on for the first time and will appreciate this slightly longer trip also.

Finally I've got some time off ....wanted to play with something diff this week ....I've programmed visual basic to produce a graph for each handicap horse based on figures I input I can then see if the horse is plateauing ...dropping in form or improving and factoring in recent form i.e. last race it produces a figure based on the horses estimated ability to win under today's conditions ....today I picked the 525 leic and top 4 are 

1 fly boy   88

10 flying fantasy  88

3 stosur  87

6 another boy 85 

Stosur has weak recent profile and needs to step up a lot ...another boys recent race was nothing special although could improve now coming into form but still behind the top 2 here so ill try singles 

Fly boy 5pts win 11/2 tote

Flying fantasy 5pts win 8.8 betfair 

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.